Specials.

Pursya

13 minutes ago, Darran Haynes said:

Of course it is! 😂😂

Did you check this guy out. If not sold since November last year could offer a price like $600 for the two plus the gear? He may sell just to get rid off.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/australind/other-appliances/brewart-beerdroid-and-brewflo-and-accessories-in-new-condition/1201778699

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Did you check this guy out. If not sold since November last year could offer a price like $600 for the two plus the gear? He may sell just to get rid off.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/australind/other-appliances/brewart-beerdroid-and-brewflo-and-accessories-in-new-condition/1201778699

Yeah he's still got it. Haven't offered a price but given 3-4 hrs round trip I would prob go $500 max.  Am starting to steer away from the Flo, thinking I'm happy sticking with bottles.

A guy offered me a near new droid for $400 l. I offered $350 and he went dark but considering reaching out to take a closer look.

Problem I have is that even at $400 I'd rather wait till next 20% off and pay $640 brand new delivered and enjoy the comfort of warranty and ongoing support.

Edited by Darran Haynes

31 minutes ago, Darran Haynes said:

Yeah he's still got it. Haven't offered a price but given 3-4 hrs round trip I would prob go $500 max.  Am starting to steer away from the Flo, thinking I'm happy sticking with bottles.

A guy offered me a near new droid for $400 l. I offered $350 and he went dark but considering reaching out to take a closer look.

Problem I have is that even at $400 I'd rather wait till next 20% off and pay $640 brand new delivered and enjoy the comfort of warranty and ongoing support.

To be honest have to agree. New units are really the way to go. The good think with Coopers Brewart is you can pay off via Zippay for min payment of $20 per week and only $6/month admin fee. 
Good value.

• Upvote 1