How many grams in a D_ Dry Hop Sachet

I am getting my rear end organised for an order with the free shipping, and I want to do more dry hopping (for now sticking to the brewprint recipes, but replacing H with dry hops).

As far as I know the H liquid sachets are approx 10g-ish DH (some variation with varieties), but are the D pellet sachet a consistent amount across the varieties? eg: all 10g? I have a couple of the same type and my understanding is that it's more economical to buy a larger pack elsewhere, but I need to know how much to get.

22 minutes ago, Gillies Brewing said:

I am getting my rear end organised for an order with the free shipping, and I want to do more dry hopping (for now sticking to the brewprint recipes, but replacing H with dry hops).

As far as I know the H liquid sachets are approx 10g-ish DH (some variation with varieties), but are the D pellet sachet a consistent amount across the varieties? eg: all 10g? I have a couple of the same type and my understanding is that it's more economical to buy a larger pack elsewhere, but I need to know how much to get.

25g ea one

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 17/2/2022 at 2:43 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

25g ea one

looks To me about 35-40mL per sachet

about 5.25 mL per 750mL bottle (just shy of a teaspoon) at standard dosing. 

handily the sachet spouts fit cleanly into a syringe head 🤓

CC234827-207E-419C-9F24-00398375C561.jpeg

• Upvote 2