Tall Tale Pale Ale

• 1 month later...

Kegged on the first of July so about 6 weeks of conditioning. Citrus to the taste, clean and fresh. Very crisp finish with touch of bitterness. I like this one as well. Lot of good summer drinking here. 6 weeks is good, think this best consumed early.

This is another fine Brewprint drop. Pure white head and lovely straw colour. Very enjoyable indeed.AB094D13-07FA-47A1-9E8F-FA606EA2E154.thumb.jpeg.d6e59b7c2e76b1eb2698f1d4322fb6d3.jpeg3B16F42F-98E4-455F-AEC4-78591D6A4195.thumb.jpeg.2ef963459b4f6b1f1886fbbb0ae9c71b.jpeg

Edited by Barrelboy
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 AM, Barrelboy said:

Another one of these put down today (10/12/19). I noted with the last batch early drinking probably ok, so Xmas/new year (I carbonate with co2 therefore no 2 week priming issues)

Kegged today after 7day fermentation. Will wait until after new year for this one. Put down a Revolution Dark Lager...mmm

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/12/2019 at 11:45 AM, Barrelboy said:

Kegged today after 7day fermentation. Will wait until after new year for this one. Put down a Revolution Dark Lager...mmm

Still in the keg and put another brew down today (9/2/20). Rate this simple Pale Ale highly, perhaps the pale ale equivalent Rod referred to with the Belgian Lager. You must try this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Enjoying a few pints of this at 6 weeks kegged. Bloody delicious drop, with only one H6 sachet or in my case 10g of galaxy, really lets the flavours of the elements and X2 enhancer come through.  You need to give this a go, even lager drinkers 😁.

will do

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

A169F2F7-BAD8-4168-9A89-99270B95F36C.thumb.jpeg.c5b4a6233fad9923f8beb298fd64ee67.jpeg

So how does the Brewprint stack up to the original?

I’m in Sydney for work tonight and at the usual steak and beer pub where the brews are often pretty good. But tonight the Furphy isn’t tasting too good, it’s missing something.

I was thinking about having a go at the Brewprint and am hoping in the usual Coopers/Brewart style that the result will be something a little tastier, otherwise if it’s too close a match I’m not sure I’d bother.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 02/08/2020 at 3:01 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Enjoying a few pints of this at 6 weeks kegged. Bloody delicious drop, with only one H6 sachet or in my case 10g of galaxy, really lets the flavours of the elements and X2 enhancer come through.  You need to give this a go, even lager drinkers 😁.

This one is finally, kinda ready, 8 weeks in and I have fired up the Brewflo for the first time in a year (still works), be very interested to see how this turns out as it was my first brew with the new primer bricks.

Will it be a good pour, will it be a milkshake....stay tuned :)

30 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

This one is finally, kinda ready, 8 weeks in and I have fired up the Brewflo for the first time in a year (still works), be very interested to see how this turns out as it was my first brew with the new primer bricks.

Will it be a good pour, will it be a milkshake....stay tuned :)

Keen to hear how you go with this one.

Did you do the "extra 48 hours in the Droid" thing?