Barrelboy

Tall Tale Pale Ale

Kegged on the first of July so about 6 weeks of conditioning. Citrus to the taste, clean and fresh. Very crisp finish with touch of bitterness. I like this one as well. Lot of good summer drinking here. 6 weeks is good, think this best consumed early.

This is another fine Brewprint drop. Pure white head and lovely straw colour. Very enjoyable indeed.AB094D13-07FA-47A1-9E8F-FA606EA2E154.thumb.jpeg.d6e59b7c2e76b1eb2698f1d4322fb6d3.jpeg3B16F42F-98E4-455F-AEC4-78591D6A4195.thumb.jpeg.2ef963459b4f6b1f1886fbbb0ae9c71b.jpeg

Edited by Barrelboy
  • Upvote 1

Another one of these put down today (10/12/19). I noted with the last batch early drinking probably ok, so Xmas/new year (I carbonate with co2 therefore no 2 week priming issues)

On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 AM, Barrelboy said:

Another one of these put down today (10/12/19). I noted with the last batch early drinking probably ok, so Xmas/new year (I carbonate with co2 therefore no 2 week priming issues)

Kegged today after 7day fermentation. Will wait until after new year for this one. Put down a Revolution Dark Lager...mmm

• Upvote 1

On 17/12/2019 at 11:45 AM, Barrelboy said:

Kegged today after 7day fermentation. Will wait until after new year for this one. Put down a Revolution Dark Lager...mmm

Still in the keg and put another brew down today (9/2/20). Rate this simple Pale Ale highly, perhaps the pale ale equivalent Rod referred to with the Belgian Lager. You must try this one.

22 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Still in the keg and put another brew down today (9/2/20). Rate this simple Pale Ale highly, perhaps the pale ale equivalent Rod referred to with the Belgian Lager. You must try this one.

Apologies Rob, for “Rod” above. Can’t edit it now and don’t know how this happens.

Drinking after kegging 17/12/19 so that’s about 10weeks. Delicious, exceptional. Hell its worth being a piss pot with this quality of brews. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Drinking after kegging 17/12/19 so that’s about 10weeks. Delicious, exceptional. Hell its worth being a piss pot with this quality of brews. 

So very, very true

3 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Channel that energy

• Sad 1

On 11/03/2020 at 7:49 PM, Rob Courtney said:

So very, very true

As you are generally a lager guy I really think you would enjoy this pale ale. It is quite classy.

1D045CDD-6553-4758-9A36-D45FD34CC65E.thumb.jpeg.4df950c387370c7b30ac46fcaeb71c85.jpegNote the Star San spray bottle, great in the kitchen etc. (photo quality bit poor but you get the idea, delicious!)

Enjoying a few pints of this at 6 weeks kegged. Bloody delicious drop, with only one H6 sachet or in my case 10g of galaxy, really lets the flavours of the elements and X2 enhancer come through.  You need to give this a go, even lager drinkers 😁.

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.jpg.fafdbaf2eb023618f7277b87c44a083c.jpg

still going down so well, utube music clips up loud (swmbo in the bath 2 doors away reading). Bed early? About 8 I’d say haha

Edited by Barrelboy
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Enjoying a few pints of this at 6 weeks kegged. Bloody delicious drop, with only one H6 sachet or in my case 10g of galaxy, really lets the flavours of the elements and X2 enhancer come through.  You need to give this a go, even lager drinkers 😁.

will do

• Upvote 1