Dusk Cerveza

20 hours ago, Darran Haynes said:

Not for me - I'll have to find another way. Curious to see what brewprints they have that the AU doesn't...

Not many mate , only ones I could see was the Dusk Cerveza, Rapid River IPA and a Shadow Hill Porter which I think I might buy the ingredients for next time , sounds great 😄

Screenshot_20191203-161028_BrewArt.jpg

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Darran Haynes said:

wouldn't mind getting the ingredients list for that one - sounds great!

Hey Darran,

This is an excel doc with all the brew prints, a few clones etc. It lists the ingredients and whether you just want to buy the ingredients separately and save cash buy not buying the brewprint itself.

Second page of the file allows you to actually bang out an order by purchasing the ingredients minus the primer and droid cleanser. so you can do an order of thirteen and at the bottom it will have 15 E1 7 E2 etc. Obviously, if you are drunk when you are placing an order and lets face it, we probably will be, it is still a trial.

Other pages on the doc give tasting notes, what the hops pouches are equivalent to, etc etc. As with all files, probably best to have an anti virus program on your puter before downloading it but it is a handy doc to have when starting out

Shems cheat sheet - July 2019 (4).xlsx

• Upvote 2

On 02/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, Barrelboy said:

Put this down today (2/12/19) taken from the American Brewprint site (there are some differences in Brewprint availability due to the opposite seasons)

Dusk Cerveza - lager mode. Simple  2 x E2, 3 x X1, Y9 yeast, 5.5 %

Should be nice easy hot day drink.

Be interested in your opinion on this

2 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

@Rob Courtney , that spreadsheet is awesome , cheers for posting is . I am keen to try some custom brews. Have you done any of them ? The Jedi Juice is tempting, that was a weakness when I was buying crafties still lol

Nah, I'm a keen lager/pilsner man. I don't mind an ale but I'll get tired of them in a session. The clones were made by some keen home brewers bouncing ideas off Liam to make their brews, maybe next order sneak in a clone and give it a go

Yeah I think I will have to do a clone . A few beers there I would try and if I could get it close I would be blown away. I am opposite , i need the hops in my beer otherwise i struggle. A real clean lager is alright on a hot day though haha. Planning to do the lion city lager next time I buy, i am a sucker for Tiger beer and hope thats the profile, every time I have a bottle i get flash backs of Singapore holidays 

• Haha 1

On 03/12/2019 at 8:12 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Hey Darran,

This is an excel doc with all the brew prints, a few clones etc. It lists the ingredients and whether you just want to buy the ingredients separately and save cash buy not buying the brewprint itself.

Second page of the file allows you to actually bang out an order by purchasing the ingredients minus the primer and droid cleanser. so you can do an order of thirteen and at the bottom it will have 15 E1 7 E2 etc. Obviously, if you are drunk when you are placing an order and lets face it, we probably will be, it is still a trial.

Other pages on the doc give tasting notes, what the hops pouches are equivalent to, etc etc. As with all files, probably best to have an anti virus program on your puter before downloading it but it is a handy doc to have when starting out

Shems cheat sheet - July 2019 (4).xlsx 186.09 kB · 3 downloads

Hey Rob ,flicking through the spreadsheet there is custom settings , is that one's that other brewers have found work better then the original ale print etc ?

1 minute ago, Paul84 said:

Sorry mate . On the brewprint overviews. Most say lager or ale , but some have a custom number next to them . I am assuming they have found lower/higher temps to suit the brew 

No, that is their actually setting from the brewprint, some of them have custom settings like English Draft and Coops session ale

10 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Yeah might tone them back a touch . The clone brews down there are very hoppy beers so maybe 50grm is the amount , but I think i will lean on the conservative side lol , would rather enjoy a slightly underdone beer instead of an overpowered one.

That’s a good point, you can still enjoy a good beer that’s a bit under hopped but one that’s really over is hard. 

• Haha 1