I swear my Brewflo is getting louder. Has anyone else had this problem?

There are 2 noises - one sounds like a fan, which I'm assuming is associated with the cooling mechanism. That one isn't too bad at all.

The other I think is a pump or compressor that is triggered after pouring a pint or so. I think it's part of the vacuum mechanism, maybe? I just clocked mine at 77dB, which is absurd. And it comes on intermittently, even when I've not been pouring any beer. It wakes people up in the house when it happens at 3am...

Edited by Will Powell
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Will Powell said:

I swear my Brewflo is getting louder. Has anyone else had this problem?

There are 2 noises - one sounds like a fan, which I'm assuming is associated with the cooling mechanism. That one isn't too bad at all.

The other I think is a pump or compressor that is triggered after pouring a pint or so. I think it's part of the vacuum mechanism, maybe? I just clocked mine at 77dB, which is absurd. And it comes on intermittently, even when I've not been pouring any beer. It wakes people up in the house when it happens at 3am...

I don’t have a Brewflo so not much help. Rob hopefully will have the answer however looking at the manual I wonder if in the Troubleshoot section a pump overload reset would help.

My Brewflo sits in the back room. So no midnight wake ups.  But during the day you can hear the compressor cycle on and off . Always wonder if I have a leak or not sometimes.  Brewflo is a great design though . Just trying to figure out what beers cant go in it . I have a Narcicitrus now and every brew I have done is so over foamed might just be the beer. Next keg will sit for a few more weeks before I try it so maybe it will subside.