Brewart Team, Could we please have an “Off Topic” or “General” main thread heading as there has been and will be discussions not specifically related to existing headings. Eg spreadsheads, top ten brews, types of bottles, priming sugar discussions, hops, what you brewing, fermentation issues, trub, krausen  tech issues etc. The forum needs to allow other social discussions. 
Cheers.

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

Brewart Team, Could we please have an “Off Topic” or “General” main thread heading as there has been and will be discussions not specifically related to existing headings. Eg spreadsheads, top ten brews, types of bottles, priming sugar discussions, hops, what you brewing, fermentation issues, trub, krausen  tech issues etc. The forum needs to allow other social discussions. 
Cheers.

Agreed

@BrewArt Team, are you able to make this happen?

Otherwise another suggestion is to make one of the regulars a moderator so that these things can happen and make the board more appealing to newbs who are starting out. At present, this board is getting overlooked for the private Facebook page which I moved away from given the inaccuracy of information being sent out.

There is an opportunity to make this a hive of activity and a celebration of all things Brewart but without the social side of brewing it would be staid in comparison to the Facebook site.

• Thanks 2

G'day @Rob Courtney

I agree this group could be great, and I love the contribution of you and @Barrelboy.
One of the advantages of using the community is you'll always get the official answer. 

I love the idea of an 'Off Topic' thread, let me have a chat to people who are much smarter than me at this and work if it can be done.

Cheers

1 hour ago, BrewArt Team said:

G'day @Rob Courtney

I agree this group could be great, and I love the contribution of you and @Barrelboy.
One of the advantages of using the community is you'll always get the official answer. 

I love the idea of an 'Off Topic' thread, let me have a chat to people who are much smarter than me at this and work if it can be done.

Cheers

Great to here and thanks for your support. An “Off Topic” main thread will improve this forum greatly and place a number of discussions out of other threads where they get lost.

Cheers Mark

Edited by Barrelboy