Droid factory reset

43 minutes ago, Will Powell said:

Anyone know a way to reset the Droid to its factory default settings?

Mine has lost its wifi connection and simply won't connect via WPS and refuses the password to connect manually.

Unfortunately no. Suggest you ring brewart tech. If not here in Australia let us know and I’ll tag this thread/post to them.

Just now, Barrelboy said:

Unfortunately no. Suggest you ring brewart tech. If not here in Australia let us know and I’ll tag this thread/post to them.

Yeah, I'm in the US. 

I tried customer support here but just get a voicemail saying post a message here.

If you could let them know somehow that would be most appreciated.

13 hours ago, Will Powell said:

Anyone know a way to reset the Droid to its factory default settings?

Mine has lost its wifi connection and simply won't connect via WPS and refuses the password to connect manually.

To reset the droid you need to push Down, Right, Up, Left then push buttons Y B X and then A in that order.

Wait, no that is Championship mode cheat code on Street Fighter, funny how things stick in your mind for 30 years. Sorry Will, may have to wait for @BrewArtTech to fix this one.                      .

• Haha 1

Thanks @Barrelboy,

G'day Will, 

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles reconnecting your Wi-Fi, and connecting to us.
I'm not sure if there is a way to reset the BeerDroid, but we shouldn't need to. We should be able to re-establish Wi-Fi connection if it has been previously connected. 
Can you please shoot me an email at: tech@brewart.com and I'll go through some troubleshooting steps with you to get this sorted.

Cheers