Hop-Sessed Session IPA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First pour, first bottle on my first batch of this brew. I realized almost instantly that I had to pour this one easy, and ended up with this sturdy head on top of a 12 oz. pour into a pint glass. This was right at 14 days, and it was a fine drink, hoppy and easy drinking, just as intended. Looking forward to expanding my relationship with this one.

IMG_4702.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 19/08/2023 at 12:26 AM, Rob Courtney said:

Interesting if you can do if you can do it but I felt this drank better younger but i feel that about every drink with Mosiac

Interesting that I wrote this as I came here to make the same point. I am a big fan of XPA, the Coopers is one of my fav drinks but when I made it, I thought its sweetspot was 4-6 weeks, thought the same of this.

I mean it is still nice, just thought it was nicer then 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Soooooo, I discovered I have/had 2 bottles of this, 8 months old. Always interesting to test out beers that aren't stouts to see how they go at the later stages of it's life.

The fruits aren't as pronounced as they are when the beer is say 4-6 weeks but it is still a bloody good beer and has aged well. Has gone down very well with a Penang curry I made for dinner...which once again my kids criticised as not being hot enough

IMG_1777.jpg

• Like 1