iOS 15

Alan Batchelor

Anyone else having issues opening the app since iOS 15 updated. I click on the app and it instantly closes on my iPhone 11. Seems iPhone 8 works though. I reported many weeks ago to support but no answer. It will eventually open after 20 plus attempts. 

I am starting to think it’s related to zoom mode. 

Anyone else?

Alan

57 minutes ago, Alan Batchelor said:

Anyone else having issues opening the app since iOS 15 updated. I click on the app and it instantly closes on my iPhone 11. Seems iPhone 8 works though. I reported many weeks ago to support but no answer. It will eventually open after 20 plus attempts. 

I am starting to think it’s related to zoom mode. 

Anyone else?

Alan

Hi Alan
 No problems on my phone (android, non apple) however it changed orientation on my Apple iPad 2, 5th generation. Not a problem, in fact better.

” I reported many weeks ago to support but no answer.” referred to @BrewArt Team

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dustin Frothman said:

@Alan Batchelorthe pain of being an early adopter is real! 😉

@Captain 3 Droids what is this "Android" that you speak of? Sounds scary. 🤐

Well I think it is, it isn’t a smart phone - Samsung Galaxy S6

it is an adroit operating system by Google. Probably why it’s not $1000 + ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

it is an adroit operating system by Google. Probably why it’s not $1000 + ha ha

😆

Yep, the iPhone is a great piece of gear but horribly expensive. 

Likely why I'm always many generations behind the latest hardware - MacBook Air 2015 model here and iPhone 8+ still powering along.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Guys,

It's very odd! My iPhone 8 with iOS15 works fine. Just my iPhone 11having issues so not likely iOS15 related.

My 11 is a company phone so the expense is no problem 😀 The 8 is an old company phone they let me keep that I use with iOS beta. I took iOS15 on my 11 because no issues with my 8.  🤷‍♂️

Basically just a tad disappointed in no reply from support. Normally very good.

~ Alan

2 minutes ago, Alan Batchelor said:

Thanks Guys,

It's very odd! My iPhone 8 with iOS15 works fine. Just my iPhone 11having issues so not likely iOS15 related.

My 11 is a company phone so the expense is no problem 😀 The 8 is an old company phone they let me keep that I use with iOS beta. I took iOS15 on my 11 because no issues with my 8.  🤷‍♂️

Basically just a tad disappointed in no reply from support. Normally very good.

~ Alan

The BrewArt Team has replied, 4 posts up.😅

23 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks for reporting the issue. We're aware of a bug with the recent release of iOS 15, which only seems to be affecting iPhone 11 users (at this point). 
We have our tech working on a fix, and you can expect an App update to be rolling out soon.

Thanks again

Captain, I see the Brewart response but I was not notified for some reason and I have no emails regarding my issue.

I also have a strange permission denied on push notifications yet I do get them on my phone.

I was wondering why the last months I have not see any activity in the community 🙂

Gonna reset all my notifications to default.

~Alan

BrewArtist Community.png

On 7/10/21 at 5:18 PM, BrewArt Team said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks for reporting the issue. We're aware of a bug with the recent release of iOS 15, which only seems to be affecting iPhone 11 users (at this point). 
We have our tech working on a fix, and you can expect an App update to be rolling out soon.

Thanks again

FWIW

Ive experienced the problem on. My IPhone SE , 10.5” iPad Pro, and a second iPad.. I have noticed on the IPhone that if I switch off the Wi-Fi and just use cellular I comes up.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Patrick Barnwell,

The more information we have the better. 

We're doing beta testing on the new App update now, and we're confident we've resolved the iOS update issue. But as is always the case with these things, you fix one thing and need to adjust another 🙃 Hopefully we're not too far off releasing the update. 

In the meantime please let us know if anything else goes pear shaped. 

Cheers

On 14/10/2021 at 10:39 AM, BrewArt Team said:

Thanks @Patrick Barnwell,

The more information we have the better. 

We're doing beta testing on the new App update now, and we're confident we've resolved the iOS update issue. But as is always the case with these things, you fix one thing and need to adjust another 🙃 Hopefully we're not too far off releasing the update. 

In the meantime please let us know if anything else goes pear shaped. 

Cheers

Just for reference, i'm also having this issue on the iPhone 12, iOS 15.  Closes immediately when opening on wifi, opens just fine if you switch to cellular connection.  Then if you switch wifi back on after authentication and the app has loaded, everything works just fine.  Look forward to receiving the app update soon!

Edited by Martin Steven
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Martin Steven said:

Just for reference, i'm also having this issue on the iPhone 12, iOS 15.  Closes immediately when opening on wifi, opens just fine if you switch to cellular connection.  Then if you switch wifi back on after authentication and the app has loaded, everything works just fine.  Look forward to receiving the app update soon!

@BrewArt Teamfor info.

• Thanks 1