Brewart Community get together

Robert Pretty

15 hours ago, Robert Pretty said:

Anyone keen for a Brewart Community get together? After all this covid stuff subsides. I reckon we meet in Adelaide, so we can catch up with Liam. Thoughts , suggestions, ideas. Be good to meet and share a few brews. With you guys.

Great idea, if Robs able to come he’d stay at Reynella I think so us down this way could share a cab.

24 minutes ago, Robert Pretty said:

Will need some accomodations tips from the Adelaide crowd. Will see if Liam can get us a tourer of his lab. Just need to keep an eye on Covid, to see when it will be good to travel again. Probably a few months away at this stage.

I can highly recommend the Hotel Indigo in the city if you're after somewhere modern and quite nice. 

Great location just off Gouger St with an abundance of food options and the Adelaide Central Markets nearby. Walking distance to everything in the city.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2022 at 4:19 PM, Dustin Frothman said:

The Hermit Kingdom will open soon @J P

Keep the faith.

And @Dustin Frothmanspoke to soon and the hermit kingdom has closed its doors indefinitely... 😅

Definitely count me in for a Brewart Community Forum Catch Up (BCFCU)...

Getting a tour of Brewart central from Laim would be awesome.

Another must do activity would be an Adelaide brewery tour (danger Will Robinson)!

I'd also look at a wineries tour even though I've done all the wine regions close to Adelaide previously they are always awesome to visit.

As is a trip to the Adelaide Hills and Prancing Pony brewery, one of my All time favourites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

And @Dustin Frothmanspoke to soon and the hermit kingdom has closed its doors indefinitely... 😅

Definitely count me in for a Brewart Community Forum Catch Up (BCFCU)...

Getting a tour of Brewart central from Laim would be awesome.

Another must do activity would be an Adelaide brewery tour (danger Will Robinson)!

I'd also look at a wineries tour even though I've done all the wine regions close to Adelaide previously they are always awesome to visit.

As is a trip to the Adelaide Hills and Prancing Pony brewery, one of my All time favourites.

WA Premier/government (imo) is just fooling everyone in trying to say that the continual suffrage will prevent what has/is happening to every other state and Territory. 
 When all clear (we’ll all wait for WA 😀) the get together will happen.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

Double post, sorry.

Here's your (around the city) homework then in no particular order:

• Pirate Life Brewing - Port Adelaide
  • Big Shed Brewing Co. - Royal Park
  • Shapeshifter Brewing Co. - Findon
  • Brewboys Brewery & Taproom - Croydon Park
  • The Wheatsheaf Hotel (incorporating Wheaty Brewing Corps)
  • Sparkke Brewing at the Whitmore - Adelaide CBD
  • The Suburban Brew - Goodwood
  • The Grace Emily Hotel (6 or 7 taps of the freshest Coopers Ales in a proper old pub with no Pokies!) - Adelaide CDB
  • The Gilbert St Hotel - Adelaide CBD (proper craft beer / wine / spirits pub with good local food; also the original launchpad for Pirate Life 2014)

I will have forgotten some and there's plenty of others in the hills or further North and South if you're up for a drive.

We are ridiculously spoilt here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Double post, sorry.

Here's your (around the city) homework then in no particular order:

• Pirate Life Brewing - Port Adelaide
  • Big Shed Brewing Co. - Royal Park
  • Shapeshifter Brewing Co. - Findon
  • Brewboys Brewery & Taproom - Croydon Park
  • The Wheatsheaf Hotel (incorporating Wheaty Brewing Corps)
  • Sparkke Brewing at the Whitmore - Adelaide CBD
  • The Suburban Brew - Goodwood
  • The Grace Emily Hotel (6 or 7 taps of the freshest Coopers Ales in a proper old pub with no Pokies!) - Adelaide CDB
  • The Gilbert St Hotel - Adelaide CBD (proper craft beer / wine / spirits pub with good local food; also the original launchpad for Pirate Life 2014)

I will have forgotten some and there's plenty of others in the hills or further North and South if you're up for a drive.

We are ridiculously spoilt here.

Pub crawl, no brewery crawl. Now a sample paddle in each, how far could we get?

I know it could be over a couple of days or we say do a vote on say three, excluding visiting Liam (if we can).

• Upvote 1