Broken a golden rule.

8 minutes ago, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey all,

Bottled a batch of Mountain Range IPA recently. Thought to myself ‘Bugger it, I’ll try a bottle after only 4 weeks secondary’; Yeah, I should have known better, it was as rough as guts. Leaving this baby for another 2 months minimum.

Cheers!

Anthony

You don't know until you have a go.

7.5% probably does need more time though :)

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey all,

Bottled a batch of Mountain Range IPA recently. Thought to myself ‘Bugger it, I’ll try a bottle after only 4 weeks secondary’; Yeah, I should have known better, it was as rough as guts. Leaving this baby for another 2 months minimum.

Cheers!

Anthony

@J P’s been known to drink almost an entire brew straight from the Droid!

• Haha 3

On 28/04/2022 at 8:50 PM, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey all,

Cheers!

Anthony

I start drinking this one at 8 weeks, Pretty tasty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

sampled another bottle of the Mountain Range IPA at a little over 6 weeks, and I can tell you that extra two weeks has made a world of difference, it has morphed into something special. Might even have another bottle as I settle into this weeks offering from 'The Front Bar'. Still going to let it go a bit longer though. There is a lot to be said for bottling, one can really monitor the progressive evolution of a brew.

Cheers!

Anthony

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anthony Dalton said:

Hey All,

sampled another bottle of the Mountain Range IPA at a little over 6 weeks, and I can tell you that extra two weeks has made a world of difference, it has morphed into something special. Might even have another bottle as I settle into this weeks offering from 'The Front Bar'. Still going to let it go a bit longer though. There is a lot to be said for bottling, one can really monitor the progressive evolution of a brew.

Cheers!

Anthony

Nice one. It’s a great beer.

Watching The Front Bar here too. 🍻

• Like 1