Jump to content

Version 1 BrewFlo Upgrade Pack


Recommended Posts

As of today (5/9/22) and upgrade pack is available for version 1. 

Get even more from every pour with the BrewFlo Upgrade Pack. The New & Improved BrewFlo is packed full of new tech, and this retro-fit upgrade pack lets you enjoy some of the new features with your existing BrewFlo Version 1. Once fitted the Retro-fit Airline with Ball Lock fitting will allow you to use redesigned Keg Caps with stainless steel valves and FloCon for complete head control and the perfect pour.

Included in the V1 Upgrade Pack

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Look forward to your comments. Did you also order the keg caps with the ss posts?

yupp ordered the whole lot,  Likely wont be here till next week sometime   Aust post an their slowness O.o

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

It's great that this has been released and hopefully gives BrewFlo v1 users some much needed reliability updates. 

Well done Team. 👏

Agree, will certainly improve the process and improve outcomes. Only thing really missing is the ability to control air pressure from the pump. However the flow adjustability will be a bonus as with the connections. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Captain 3 Droids said:

Agree, will certainly improve the process and improve outcomes. Only thing really missing is the ability to control air pressure from the pump. However the flow adjustability will be a bonus as with the connections. 

Agreed.

Hopefully the nice bloke that bought my BrewFlo will upgrade it with this kit and enjoy the improvements.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently, I am unable to order this BrewFlo upgrade in the USA.  The announcement is there on the USA BrewArt website, but I get "404's" (page not found) errors when I look for prices and details as well as the ability to place the order.  Hopefully, this will be resolved before the deadline of September 15th.

Edited by Thagomizer
added text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Thagomizer said:

Currently, I am unable to order this BrewFlo upgrade in the USA.  The announcement is there on the USA BrewArt website, but I get "404's" (page not found) errors when I look for prices and details.  Hopefully, this will be resolved before the deadline of September 15th.

Are you able to contact the American BrewArt Store?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is after 9:00 p.m. here.  I will try them tomorrow morning.

I am looking forward to a breakthrough here.  Although the BeerDroid in a fine example of design and engineering, my BrewFlo experience has not been good.  I will be happy to bring it down from my attic and try again.  I have faith in BrewArt's innovation and technology, so I am willing to take another shot at it.  I just hope this is not a situation where BrewArt is Lucy holding the football and I am Charlie Brown attempting to kick it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thagomizer said:

It is after 9:00 p.m. here.  I will try them tomorrow morning.

I am looking forward to a breakthrough here.  Although the BeerDroid in a fine example of design and engineering, my BrewFlo experience has not been good.  I will be happy to bring it down from my attic and try again.  I have faith in BrewArt's innovation and technology, so I am willing to take another shot at it.  I just hope this is not a situation where BrewArt is Lucy holding the football and I am Charlie Brown attempting to kick it.

I think it’s worth another shot, BrewArt Tech would have tested it before releasing the Version 1 upgrade

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

I think it’s worth another shot, BrewArt Tech would have tested it before releasing the Version 1 upgrade

Thanks, Captain.  That's exactly what I am trying to do.  I'll let you know when I have managed to order the upgrade.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

I think it’s worth another shot, BrewArt Tech would have tested it before releasing the Version 1 upgrade

No way can brewart afford for this not to work. It would have been tested to within an inch of its life

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So far, I have had no luck with BrewArt in the USA on either free shipping nor on the BrewFlo upgrade.  Although I received an email offering both, neither is actually available on the USA web site.  Any attempt to order the BrewFlo upgrade results in a page error and when I entered an order for $310 worth of ingredients, the ordering site insisted on the $15 shipping fee contrary to the email I received.  I did not place the order.  The posted deadline for free shipping is September 15.  I hope this can be resolved before the deadline.  As to the BrewFlo upgrade?  I would like to give it another shot, but I do have a working alternative for kegging.

I will attempt to contact the USA BrewArt establishment tomorrow by telephone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thagomizer said:

So far, I have had no luck with BrewArt in the USA on either free shipping nor on the BrewFlo upgrade.  Although I received an email offering both, neither is actually available on the USA web site.  Any attempt to order the BrewFlo upgrade results in a page error and when I entered an order for $310 worth of ingredients, the ordering site insisted on the $15 shipping fee contrary to the email I received.  I did not place the order.  The posted deadline for free shipping is September 15.  I hope this can be resolved before the deadline.  As to the BrewFlo upgrade?  I would like to give it another shot, but I do have a working alternative for kegging.

I will attempt to contact the USA BrewArt establishment tomorrow by telephone.

I’ll also bring to the attention of BrewArt here. 
@BrewArt Teamcan you help? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

How much longer will it be before the BrewFlo upgrade is available in the USA?  I know that we use a different power frequency and voltage, but that should not affect the plumbing.

Although I am making do with the 5L Mini kegs with the Party Star CO2 dispenser, I look forward to the complete cooling and dispensing system that I expect from the BrewFlo upgrade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...