American Pale Ale

12 hours ago, spattah said:

I guess now im confused. Beer Droid is showing this. And app is still on 62 degrees. 
should it cool to 40 degrees before end of ferment stage happened? 

image.jpg

1DFF6587-32E5-4344-9061-456BAE0AC69E.png

If I can make a suggest @spattah, can I suggest turning off your modem/router. And I mean not just turn it off but take the power plug out. Leave for about 30 seconds to a minute, plug back in and then turn back on.

Clearly at some point your droid had connected to your modem/router so a reboot of this may help your Droid reestablish connection to the internet.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

If I can make a suggest @spattah, can I suggest turning off your modem/router. And I mean not just turn it off but take the power plug out. Leave for about 30 seconds to a minute, plug back in and then turn back on.

Clearly at some point your droid had connected to your modem/router so a reboot of this may help your Droid reestablish connection to the internet.

Good luck.

It Crowd Maurice Moss GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

Good luck.

I will connect it again once it’s done brewing. I don’t mind if I don’t get updates, I just want my beer! It’s been over 48 hours but I’ll wait it out. Thanks 

17 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

It’s doing the right thing, 38 = the cold storage mode as you activated the add hops as part of the recipe. It will soon (after 48hrs) go to keg mode at 18C

it's been wayyyy over 48 hours though. since it told me to add the hops. I would say it's been 4 days at least. 

still fermenting at around 40f. 

43 minutes ago, spattah said:

it's been wayyyy over 48 hours though. since it told me to add the hops. I would say it's been 4 days at least. 

still fermenting at around 40f. 

The Dry Hop mode is a 4 day process, the add hops is a 48hrs prediction prior to EOF, then 48hrs at cold crash so from what your saying it should go into the keg mode soon.

However you can do this manually by pressing the “keg” button on the Droid. It will then warm up to the ready to keg temp.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

The Dry Hop mode is a 4 day process, the add hops is a 48hrs prediction prior to EOF, then 48hrs at cold crash so from what your saying it should go into the keg mode soon.

However you can do this manually by pressing the “keg” button on the Droid. It will then warm up to the ready to keg temp.

Thanks