Top Ten Brews

40 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Very very true. Now have you had much luck getting feedback from brewers at Brewart on this forum. Or do they leave it to us .... the masses ? 

In the main they leave it to us. ( there are examples of people having problems like wifi set ups but it’s usually sorted out here) You can tag a post to them using the @Brew...... and a window opens up and you press the Brewart Team reference.

sorry, see in your other post you know what to do.

Edited by Barrelboy
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Yeah figured out the tagging bit . Dont want to be a thorn in their side. I think the community have great ideas anyways 😄

I thinks it’s great that we all try to work things out, assist each other but also know we can call on the brewart team when required. The banter thread also opens up areas not necessary defined by the BrewArt ones.

• Upvote 1

Top ten is handy, so I don’t miss out so to speak I’ve set up a schedule so I know where they are all at. Current situation:-

3 are in fermenters, 6 in kegs and 1 on the list to be done next. When in fridge to be consumed will schedule for next fermentation. (If not before)

I will not be just rotating the top ten through the fermenters, can now just dedicate one and use a second if required. 
Loving it.

• 9 months later...
16 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

@J P , this was the thread. Only myself, Mark and Rob threw in but April last year was a little quieter 🤣 . Might be a good guide in picking a next brew if a few people get onboard with this. @Dustin Frothman , @Mick you guys should throw yours up also 🤘

Will do mate. Gotta say it’s going to be hard to go past Coopers XPA for the number one spot, but I feel like I have so many beers yet to brew before I can nail down a top ten.

What a great problem to have.

1 minute ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Will do mate. Gotta say it’s going to be hard to go past Coopers XPA for the number one spot, but I feel like I have so many beers yet to brew before I can nail down a top ten.

What a great problem to have.

Yes the Coopers XPA is great, tried the Hop-Sessed Session Ale yet?

Ps you don’t have to put in the whole top 10 at this stage, put in your top ones as at now.

4 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Yes the Coopers XPA is great, tried the Hop-Sessed Session Ale yet?

Ps you don’t have to put in the whole top 10 at this stage, put in your top ones as at now.

I haven’t tried that yet. I probably should do some lighter alcohol brews as it’s taking me some time to get through the Rapid River Ale at the moment as after one or two it feels like nap time.

On 18/04/2020 at 2:48 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

What’s your top ten, put name in column at top and asterisk your top ten. Can change at anytime.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqvXSchvhqGUpw4LD31dZdzYXbZr

Hmmm, this has changed a bit over the last 10 months...and I think XPA may have a chance of getting in here when I brew it given you guys have said "poor out of the can much better brewprint"...and I thought it was OK out of the can, just need to find a place that pours pints...

I mean, the Belgian doesn't get a guernsey though it is a fight with Neder and OP to the 10th spot. There was a time where I sed to think "it's an OK selection of beers, wish there was more" but now I think..."I don't think I just drink" (might get a Tshirt with that on it to be honest)...that they have just enough prints :)

Good to see a couple of ales there Rob, and Paul is very strong on the ales. It would be nice if a lot more people put their two bobs worth in as it is interesting. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a top 10 yet due to the numbers brewed and tasted, start it with 1,2, 3, 4.....10.......ect of your so far favourites and the just add as you go along.

Come on people 😀

• Upvote 1

On 09/02/2021 at 7:35 AM, Paul84 said:

@J P , this was the thread. Only myself, Mark and Rob threw in but April last year was a little quieter 🤣 . Might be a good guide in picking a next brew if a few people get onboard with this. @Dustin Frothman , @Mick you guys should throw yours up also 🤘

Thanks for that.  I had a great big play with the spreadsheets.  It was real fun looking at all the profiles of the ingredients and contents of each brew.   Lots of effort on those.    If I go completely theoretically it looks like tall tale pale ale might be the ideal brew.    It’s also inspired me to line up my very own customised brew print that I will order on my next batch.    

as soon as I get 10 brews under my belt I’ll start rating mine.   :-). 

thanks guys!

• Upvote 3

Yeah the Shemsheet is a great tool. So good to order and see if you can get a few savings . Tall tale does sound like a tasty brew, do you like its inspiration? I am lining up my next order as we speak haha. I am overdue for some new ingredients lol. My favourite is the Coopers Pale Ale , then dry hop with 50gr of your favourite C hops and enjoy 😁 , and for 17 bucks you cant lose 🤘

Edited by Paul84
Altered text
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...