• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/5/2022 at 8:04 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Time to do this one again, will dry hop with 20g ea of Galaxy and Sequoia on day 5. Have EOF at 7days to 11days. Won’t hurt if hops in for a longer haul. (and with a hop bag you can remove at anytime, before EOF if you wish)

Kegged today, 9 days fermentation. Was very active, didn’t overflow but soiled the lid.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

tapped my first keg of the GOAT Amber tonight, it’s bitterly cold in North East Victoria this evening, I was tossing up between this and a Polski. I put a keg of this in the fridge last night and left the Polski at room temperature ( which is about 9 degrees this time of year). Opted to drink the GOAT; sometimes an icy cold ale isn’t the answer in the middle of Winter, but this is just perfect. I had it at 10 weeks secondary, and with it’s barely discernible bitter finish, it was the answer I was looking for without really asking a question. Might hop it up a bit more for Summertime though. Glad I brewed this one, will certainly repeat.

Cheers!

Anthony

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 10:16 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Kegged today, 9 days fermentation. Was very active, didn’t overflow but soiled the lid.

About 8 weeks plus, why I don’t brew this more often (yes why- so many other boldly good drops). Amber in colour, not much lighter than photo (with light off). Hops are great, enjoyable.image.thumb.jpg.ee9d0cd334667a92f14f3af6a4bfdb3e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...