The G-O-A-T Amber Ale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crack open a stubby of Goat , to test at 4 weeks after slashing paddocks all day. Needs a few more weeks, this is a another good easy drink Ale. Not to hoppy not to bitter. Nice smooth ale. Whether it is the Greatest of all time, not for me, but does make my top 10. Did notice a fair bit of hop sediment in the bottom of the bottle. Used the filter, these stubbies are the lasted filled, so maybe that they picked up a bit, off the dregs. I'm a coopers drinker so don't mind the floaties.Β 

Β 

IMG_20210306_173400224.jpg

IMG_20210306_173542782.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TOP DROP INDEED!!!

I added hallertau to the galaxy and ended up with a sublime and unbeatable drop. Β  The description is SPOT ON too! Β  So good I dropped two droids full of amber today. Β One with hophead ale yeast, and the other with Liberty Bell yeast. Β I will DH one with the holy trinity of Nelson-Galaxy-Cascade, and the other with Amarillo-Cascade (or…?) side by side will be fun. Β What did you put in the third droid, you might ask? Β  Well a saison that will ferment at 30C and will he hopped with Aramis-callista. Β Β 
no more messing about.Β 
It. Just. Got. REAL! Β image.png.23afa06e691e12b7c3a48e9173a26646.png

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...