What's everyone brewing for Christmas

Hi 

With Christmas two weeks away , what's everyone got in their Droid for Christmas.

Currently have a custom Pale Ale which I justed dry hopped with 50g of Mosaic and 25g of Ekuanot. Keg and bottle Sunday. Thinking of replacing it with the Dusk Cerveza. For something different 

What's everyone else brewing for Christmas?

6 hours ago, Robert Pretty said:

Hi 

With Christmas two weeks away , what's everyone got in their Droid for Christmas.

Currently have a custom Pale Ale which I justed dry hopped with 50g of Mosaic and 25g of Ekuanot. Keg and bottle Sunday. Thinking of replacing it with the Dusk Cerveza. For something different 

What's everyone else brewing for Christmas?

I have a Coopers Session Ale brewing, and two Lawn Mower Lager’s. I have other stock however I don’t mind the lager consumed early 🤭

Hey Rob,

I put the Rapid River Ale on yesterday (first brew since relocating home down south) and bought some Chinook and Amarillo today to dry hop it with. Probably 50g of each.

I've got a bunch of brews to get going so might do another Jolly Roger next and up the hops a little. I think it's going to be a long hot summer here in Adelaide and I'm running out of beer.

🍻

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

I have finished by brewing for the year as I have 2 trips to Perth in the next 3 weeks. But i have a Highland IPA, a Lion city and a 4 leaf stout for the next couple of weeks lol . 

Just out of interest couldn’t you put a brew down, go to Perth and if necessary due to time let it go into keg then store? Already fir your return.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

I have finished by brewing for the year as I have 2 trips to Perth in the next 3 weeks. But i have a Highland IPA, a Lion city and a 4 leaf stout for the next couple of weeks lol . 

Hi Paul

used to work in Perth for Chevron.  I love that city as well as Fremantle...jealous as I miss it.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:05 AM, Andy said:

Hi Paul

used to work in Perth for Chevron.  I love that city as well as Fremantle...jealous as I miss it.

Hey Andy. 

I live up in the Pilbara , but doing a whirlwind trip down to Perth to see Family before Christmas. Yeah i agree , freo is a pretty awesome place to head out for a beer and a meal. 

I dry hopped the Rapid River Ale with 50g Centennial and 50g Amarillo yesterday. 

I'm back to Sydney for work again this Friday so it'll have an extra day of the cold crash (which is a good thing) before kegging and then a clean/santize and straight onto the next brew.

Might do the Jolly Roger again next as I need to get some warm weather beers down and in stock before moving on to all those delicious darks in the new year in preparation for an Adelaide Winter.

• Upvote 1

@Dustin, keen to hear how that Rapid Ale goes with 100g of hop in it. Sounds like it is going to be a winner.

The Dusk Cerveza, should be ready to bottle Monday , should be able to get the custom Hazy IPA in before Christmas. 

It's funny when you start , you never think you will build stock. After a few months you have a few different ones on the shelf and can't decide what to drink.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2