Free Shipping

I'm on to it too.

Birra Italiano

Shadow Hill Porter

Pirate Life IPA clone

Custom Altiora (our farm name) Mountain XPA

@Dustin have the Coopers Australian IPA going in tomorrow. Already have the Vic Secret and Eclipse hops.

Go to see a few of you are doing my Hazy IPA. Good drop that 

IMG_20210212_191219211.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Order placed, snuck in just under 300.

Hopefully this takes me close to the end of the year, have finally placed an order heavy on Birra, Boho, Czech and Lawnmower but still have a pale, Session and Stone and wood and an Aus Premium.

Its stupid though, that after placing the order I thought about no... and no... and no... so many good beers 

• Haha 3

On 02/07/2021 at 8:31 AM, K. C. said:

I’m going to call and ask for an update, maybe try for a free shipping code that I can use at a later date, since it’s free shipping now maybe they’ll oblige. 

Just got notice today that mine was scheduled for shipping, now to wait to see if FedEx can deliver it this time since they have "lost" multiple packages in the last year including two from Brew Art.

Did you have any luck with getting some free shipping?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Beer Monkey said:

Just got notice today that mine was scheduled for shipping, now to wait to see if FedEx can deliver it this time since they have "lost" multiple packages in the last year including two from Brew Art.

Did you have any luck with getting some free shipping?

I called Friday and then got an update that evening it was scheduled for shipping, but I think the shipping label was only been created as FedEx has no update on their website. There was a holiday, so maybe it’ll update tomorrow, but as of now FedEx hasn’t received the package yet.

I did get a credit to my card for the shipping cost ($15), it posted yesterday to my card. I’m happy to save a few bucks, but would have rather been brewing weeks ago. 

And I put another order in for $104 this past weekend to take advantage of the current free shipping deal, lol. 

• Upvote 1

Same here, checking tracking, FedEx doesn't have my order yet but did at least get an estimated delivery of this weekend. 

Would have been nice to have had the orders through in time for the July 4 weekend to have some brews to enjoy but hey, at least our orders are coming... soon.

• Upvote 1

On 04/07/2021 at 8:20 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Order placed, snuck in just under 300.

Hopefully this takes me close to the end of the year, have finally placed an order heavy on Birra, Boho, Czech and Lawnmower but still have a pale, Session and Stone and wood and an Aus Premium.

Its stupid though, that after placing the order I thought about no... and no... and no... so many good beers 

Did a big order last time in early May so although having used $333 of ingredients to date only had to top up with $125.50 worth. Hope they keep the free shipping at over $100 as it is so much more manageable.

I remember exactly what I love about Aus Post, the utter incompetence that pours out of every effort

Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location

LOXTON SA

Column, event date and time,

Tue 13 Jul, 6.59am

Column, event details,

Received by Australia Post

REGENCY PARK SA

Column, event date and time,

Mon 12 Jul, 7.20am

May as well send it to Perth so it can do the whole country whilst we are at it Aus Post

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rob Courtney said:

So the one they sent to Loxton, the one they sent 200k away from the closest route to get to me...arrived today, beat the one that is still in Adelaide

Wish they sent both of them to Loxton now, seems to be the quickest way home

How these cartons get separated still amazes me with the recording/tracking technology of today. 

2 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

So the one they sent to Loxton, the one they sent 200k away from the closest route to get to me...arrived today, beat the one that is still in Adelaide

Wish they sent both of them to Loxton now, seems to be the quickest way home

I could ride my pushbike to Coopers, stop at Brewboys across the road for a couple of pints and maybe a chicken nugget or two, pick up an order and then ride back home in less time that it probably takes the logistics team to print the shipping labels.

Ain't modern technology grand!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 12:26 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

I wilted 🤭, built the stocks up for a long haul. Lockdowns do this. 🤗

Did I say the “long haul”? It’s now 10days since Australian Post acknowledged receipt of the carton in Qld, last 3 days “Delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery”. 
It’s  probably because the carton has to go through the lockdown states of NSW and Victoria so it can sit at Springvale distribution. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Did I say the “long haul”? It’s now 10days since Australian Post acknowledged receipt of the carton in Qld, last 3 days “Delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery”. 
It’s  probably because the carton has to go through the lockdown states of NSW and Victoria so it can sit at Springvale distribution. 

The Who Bollocks GIF by AbsoluteRadio

Good thing it's still relatively cool in SE QLD.

• Haha 1