Free Shipping

*Free Shipping Orders Over $200: Free shipping on all orders $200 or over Australia wide. For all orders under $200 a $15 flat rate shipping fee will incur Australia wide. Limited time only, starts 11:00AM 4th January 2018 and ends 4:00PM 11th January 2018 (AEDT).

Thank You Brewart Team.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Free shipping is here again when spending over $200. Valid to 21/3/2019 at 4pm. 

(As a very recent buyer of the Beerdroid it has come at a very convenient time. As I keg to ss ball lock kegs and use Co2 the BrewPrints are not of value due to the priming syrup. The ingredients however are fine for following recipes or making changes to suit. The spreadsheets done by fellow members have made things so much easier in terms of brews/ingredients/cost and ordering).

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
17 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Ha, already ordered, the Shem “online helper”  is great to keep check of your stocks, what you have used ect.

Yes I always use that and am working through it now.

Just checking a few things because I've moved house twice in the last 9 months and things go walkies.

3 custom recipes (thanks all):

• Hazy IPA
  • Extra Special Bitter
  • Coopers Australian IPA

And one of the best beers of all time (confession: I bought a longneck at BWS the other night because I really wanted one and wasn't going to the pub):

• Coopers Pale Ale

Was an E3, X1 and Y7 short of another Polski Baltic Porter so grabbed these plus some primers.

$100.50 ... that was not intentional I promise. 😅

The cat wasn't much help. 😑

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, K. C. said:

I’d like to take advantage of this but I haven’t even heard anything about my order placed on June 12.  Been three weeks. I think they forgot about it.

Did that acknowledge the order by email? Has the money been deducted? You should email the BrewArt store - 

store@brewart.com or ring them 1300853152

Where about are you?

17 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Did that acknowledge the order by email? Has the money been deducted? You should email the BrewArt store - 

store@brewart.com or ring them 1300853152

Where about are you?

I got the email confirmation:image.jpeg.9a2786fc59664f0a8e071a61865f6566.jpeg

Payment has already been processed. Heck I’ve already paid it off on the card.

I’ve already sent two emails. Got a response last Friday that said basically, we’re working on it. Nothing since then.

Had I known the order was going to take this long I would have waited for the free shipping offer. I’d like to take advantage of the free shipping, but I’m worried I’ll never get my stuff. I’m honestly considering doing a chargeback on my card.

I’m in the States so maybe that has something to do with it. I’ll call tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, K. C. said:

I got the email confirmation:image.jpeg.9a2786fc59664f0a8e071a61865f6566.jpeg

Payment has already been processed. Heck I’ve already paid it off on the card.

I’ve already sent two emails. Got a response last Friday that said basically, we’re working on it. Nothing since then.

Had I known the order was going to take this long I would have waited for the free shipping offer. I’d like to take advantage of the free shipping, but I’m worried I’ll never get my stuff. I’m honestly considering doing a chargeback on my card.

I’m in the States so maybe that has something to do with it. I’ll call tomorrow. 

I’m sorry, not sure about the Way orders are filled in the States. The email and phone number relate to Australia. You should have received an order number. If you go into your BrewArt account, and orders you should have a status notification like “processing” or complete. Ringing them is probably your best bet now.

Let us know how you go

3 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

I'll wait til the weekend to do a stock take and then order. I'll have the spare time to do it seeing I can't be tanning my arse on a beach next week 1000k from any covid cases, when I also live 500k from any covid cases...because i might catch Covid

Sounds like you better order some very bitter brews.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, K. C. said:

I’d like to take advantage of this but I haven’t even heard anything about my order placed on June 12.  Been three weeks. I think they forgot about it.

Same here, placed my order on May 28 and it's "In Shipping" in the US here too. 

Keg liners, beer lines and brew prints. Last time this happened it was lack of stock/delayed stock coming into the US.

7 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Sounds like you better order some very bitter brews.

To think, I've calmed down from Tuesday when I realised there was no hope of going. You could only imagine how I was going to react if I couldn't get my money back or credit because of the shut down, I think the family would have moved to Granmas farm for a month.

11 hours ago, Beer Monkey said:

Same here, placed my order on May 28 and it's "In Shipping" in the US here too. 

Keg liners, beer lines and brew prints. Last time this happened it was lack of stock/delayed stock coming into the US.

I’m going to call and ask for an update, maybe try for a free shipping code that I can use at a later date, since it’s free shipping now maybe they’ll oblige.