Birthdays

Captain 3 Droids

Wasn’t going to say anything then I thought bugger it. Turned 70 the other day, yes 70 however although the body may reflect that or more I feel the brain is a hell of a lot younger. 
 Due to this bloody virus, celebrations with family and friends was not to be had however a home delivered genuine wood fired pizza with a number of home brews made adequate substitute.

At 69years and 364days turning 70 was the “ down hill run” turned 70 and it’s now at 80! You beauty!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 15/12/2021 at 3:44 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Wasn’t going to say anything then I thought bugger it. Turned 70 the other day, yes 70 however although the body may reflect that or more I feel the brain is a hell of a lot younger. 
 Due to this bloody virus, celebrations with family and friends was not to be had however a home delivered genuine wood fired pizza with a number of home brews made adequate substitute.

At 69years and 364days turning 70 was the “ down hill run” turned 70 and it’s now at 80! You beauty!

I turned 73 on 7th Dec so I know exactly what you are talking about. Happy birthday to us both.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 15/12/2021 at 3:14 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

I don't think I quite computed the date when I read your post earlier.

My late mother's birthday was the 11th December. She would've been 71 this year so you two are of similar vintage and share the same very positive outlook on life and getting older. 

A great month for it and I hope you've enjoyed what celebration were possible this week. 🍻

Edited by Dustin Frothman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 19/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, Dustin Frothman said:

I don't think I quite computed the date when I read your post earlier.

My late mother's birthday was the 11th December. She would've been 71 this year so you two are of similar vintage and share the same very positive outlook on life and getting older. 

A great month for it and I hope you've enjoyed what celebration were possible this week. 🍻

Being a senior citizen is not all bad. We get a 10% discount at KFC, a seniors discount on Everyday meal kits & gym membership. What else could you want?

• Haha 3

• 8 months later...