Custom Brewprints

Banjo

On 8/2/2021 at 3:39 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Well there you go, learn something new every day. Will be interested in your thoughts when this is ready to drink?

This one is probably one of the most favoured things to come out of my BrewArt system.   

it’s a summer drink for sure.  

the wives and hardcore craft brew enthusiasts alike love this one.  

not sure I like the “it tastes like Robina” commentary but all the same I’ve brewed several batches and now keep it in stock.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nick Yunker said:

Sorry all, I’ve been finishing up a few that we’re in and finished setting up the brew closet! I’m ordering ingredients as we speak to start as soon as they land. Will keep everyone posted! 

437A1A6C-9FEF-428E-9DB2-12F70D406CE6.jpeg

Looks great and a  Droid Brewer! Top stuff.  Keep us posted.

You should change your name to o Nick 3 Yonker” ?

• Haha 1

JP and I have a brew in secondary at the moment. The recipe was given to us by local craft brewery that's doing amazing beer and Liam converted it to brewprint ingredients (it's a recipe that should convert well)

The recipe is DDH so Liam told us to set kegging temp to 14°, add the first batch of hops at 48 hrs, the second batch at EOF and leave it until it has done 48 hrs at storage. It's a really simple way of DDH'ing

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nick Yunker said:

Sorry all, I’ve been finishing up a few that we’re in and finished setting up the brew closet! I’m ordering ingredients as we speak to start as soon as they land. Will keep everyone posted! 

Awesome setup there Nick.

Great to see someone else giving ol' @Captain 3 Droids a run for his money! 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 8 months later...
22 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

Interested to see how that one turns out

@Razovich don't be confused, I am actually interested. Great beers start from some one saying 'I'm gunna do this and add this and then put some hops in, I haven't decided but I've got a gut feel".

I've mucked around a bit and made some crap beers...still drank them...and i have made some gooduns over the stretch.

Nothing better than someone on this forum saying they are going to try something different and then 2 months later saying "gather round boys..."

• Thanks 1

Was more that I am confused on how it will turn out @Rob Courtney. Am in total agreement with you about this site and people trying new things out even on just a whim. Even though I am relatively new to brewdroid have some things I would love to have a crack at. Am sure I will also have some failures along the journey.

Am glad you have an interest to follow my whim in the near future and I will let all know how it turns out……..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 31/03/2022 at 9:42 PM, Nick Yunker said:

As Australia is on the other side of the planet from Texas, I would not be surprised to see this photo upside-down - but sideways?  🤣

• Haha 2

On 31/03/2022 at 9:42 PM, Nick Yunker said:

All kidding aside, this looks like a great set-up.  I am jealous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/12/2022 at 2:31 AM, Razovich said:

Am considering a custom brew of

E2 x2

E5 x1

X1 x1

X2 x2

Y7

and looking for a recommendation for dry hopping looking at something light I think for this one.

@Razovich:  This recipe looks interesting. I have the ingredients, (including D5 and D7) in my next order list.  What do you plan to name this brew?

😀 Happy brewing.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Thagomizer said:

@Razovich,

The ingredients for your Thirsty Delight recipe came in my last order from BrewArt.  However, I will wait for you to start your own batch.  Let me know.  It should be a fine brew.

Happy brewing. 😀

Nice one @Thagomizer,

my ingredients also arrived. Will most likely be starting this ‘Thirsty Delight’ brew this afternoon.

Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Brew on😁

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/02/2023 at 8:40 PM, Razovich said:

Nice one @Thagomizer,

my ingredients also arrived. Will most likely be starting this ‘Thirsty Delight’ brew this afternoon.

Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Brew on😁

@Razovich,

I just started my Thirsty Delight batch with a Lager temperature profile.  I'm looking forward to it.  I'll be dry hopping with 25g each of Amarillo and Galaxy.

36 minutes ago, Thagomizer said:

@Razovich,

I just started my Thirsty Delight batch with a Lager temperature profile.  I'm looking forward to it.  I'll be dry hopping with 25g each of Amarillo and Galaxy.

@ThagomizerI actually tried a small bottled sample last night (forgot pic  sorry). Taste tester bottle was pre hops and was very enjoyable. This is due to taste testing from droid and my wife actually thought it was good and isn’t a fan of dry hopped beers. So I compromised and added 1xh1,2xh6. 
Has been in keg for 5weeks tomorrow so will now add to kegerator and begin force carbonation this arvo.

Hope you enjoy it, I think that the beer even without hops was very enjoyable. Keep us posted.