Stone and wood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 17/2/22 at 6:28 AM, Captain 3 Droids said:

Boy they get away from you, another great brew haven’t done for a while. Recipe calls for dry hop of 30g of Galaxy, on day 5 I’m going to dry hop 20g Galaxy and 20g of Sequoia. Should be very tropical with a bit of herbal and berry.

The Sequoia hops have really worked well with the Galaxy. It’s a do again, in the Droid now😋BE784373-D2F7-426B-A5DC-FC5D46F31704.thumb.jpeg.8b6d6e950d1d1c495629ce203bca8ca4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just finished a keg of this . So sad to see this go. It really is an enjoyable drop. Will be doing an order next time the free shipping is available lol..  mine was dry hopped with 50 grams of Bru-1 hops. 25 on day 8 , 25 on day 10 . Pulled out of the droid on Day 12 . 

I reckon my top 3 are this ... the Irish Red and the Lion City . Though English pub draught is right up there 🤣 ( and about 12 other beers ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Stone & Wood Pacific Ale is a real top drop, 6 weeks with a dry hop of Sequoia and Galaxy of 20g each is just superb.

FA159C24-AF1F-43F4-BE2E-5FB84C28D069.thumb.jpeg.6db56e9fe4ef20f8271d9bc82ee6bdc3.jpeg

Big glass? Its Piss Head Sunday, I’m getting tired. Ha ha 

I'm surprised you didn't use the glass further to the right...

• Haha 1

Now here’s something interesting. Poured a drink into a 560ml dimple mug, great. Poured a drink into a 560ml pint glass, exceptional.

Glass choices , the difference,  I believe has in some cases has merit or should I say is very true. @Rob Courtneyhas always pushed this kind of view. 
For all the years I drank in pubs, what ever it was, it was pints. Then again for many of those years there wasn’t much choice. Of course a Coopers Pale Ale, was out the bottle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bottled mine today.  Tasted great right out of the droid.  Hacked the hops though and used galaxy 50, crystal 25 and citra 25.   Nice straw colour very bright   I will rename this one “ScoMoAh A Pacific (f)ale” 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...