Keg Caddy

Pursya

As usual, I've missed out on the deal.

Keg Caddy is on special for $20 instead of $28. Check your emails.

And free shipping on orders over $150!

so no excuse for not getting the Caddy if you haven't got one.

I'm just miffed that I had an order over the 150 mark and with a Keg Caddy in it delivered on Monday!

Yeah I just saw that email too.

Oh well looks like I will miss out on the discount since I got a keg caddy in my last order from a couple of weeks ago but it's only $8 off so not missing out on too much.

Its good to see BrewArt are doing another free shipping offer although I don't really need to order any more BrewPrints right now so hopefully they will have another one later.

It would also be great if this forum had a news section where the BrewArt Team could post information and news like this.

4 hours ago, Deeks said:

Yeah I just saw that email too.

Oh well looks like I will miss out on the discount since I got a keg caddy in my last order from a couple of weeks ago but it's only $8 off so not missing out on too much.

Its good to see BrewArt are doing another free shipping offer although I don't really need to order any more BrewPrints right now so hopefully they will have another one later.

It would also be great if this forum had a news section where the BrewArt Team could post information and news like this.

I can understand, from a retail point of view, the company doing a deal a month after Xmas. After all, there would be plenty of Xmas gift recipients now sampling their first brew.

I would doubt that any company would give advance warning of a deal. That makes no commercial sense.

Yeah I just put it down to bad timing.

I was going to get the keg caddy anyway and was happy to pay full price although the discount would have been a bonus.

I guess you can't always hold of placing an order just incase there is an offer that might come up in the near future.

I'm glad BrewArt has these types of offers occasionally which is a bit of a reward to their loyal customers and hopefully I will be able to take advantage of the next offer that they have.

I just filled my keg using the keg caddy for the first time after filling the kegs from the first 3 brews without the keg caddy.

Wow what a difference the keg caddy makes, both kegs were completely filled and no left overs to fill any bottles so it was so much better using the keg caddy that I could never go back to not using it.

I definitely recommend getting the keg caddy for kegging if you don't already have one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived