How Much Did You Brew 2021

Captain 3 Droids

Just found this thread. I had a very conservative 170 litres last year. I also bought a whole heap of store bought beer as i have spent a few patches travelling which took a dent into my brew journey lol. 

Gonna get stuck into mass production again shortly 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

50 litres since 25 October.

How much have I drunk since then...

I've finished most of the Narci-Citrus IPA with only about 2l left.

I've also finished most of The Point Double IPA with a similar approximately 2l left.

This one is the kicker, of my 3rd brew, the DDH Hazy IPA, I only have a single 750ml bottle left which means I've drunk 9.25l of that.

And my last completed brew, the All Inn Brewing NEIPA FWK, I'd say that almost half of that has already been consumed.

8+8+9.25+4=29.25

This whole build up stock thing is a real challenge as I seem to be drinking them as quick as I can brew them.

Worse, this current brew which should be ready for bottling in 2 days will go mostly to my brother.

Then the next brew will be a Apple Cider as requested by my wife and I understand brew time can be quite long so I'm thinking I am unlikely to get another beer down until mid-Jan. Which won't be ready to drink until mid-Feb.

Might need to see if some of the local craft breweries will fill my kegs in the mean time. Can't have the Kegerator sitting there unused right.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

This whole build up stock thing is a real challenge as I seem to be drinking them as quick as I can brew them.

brother

wife

Now those three things tell a story, your brother and your wife need to provide you with another Droid! No excuses for them, Zip as low as $40 month plus $8 admin fee = $48. That’s $24 each = $6 basically a week each. “easy peasy” 🤔👍.

Building stock is hard, cunning plan- if they don’t get you a Droid they buy you your beers whilst your brewing for them.

Ps (to your wife and brother, I was forced to write this, “I know nothing”) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

50 litres since 25 October.

How much have I drunk since then...

I've finished most of the Narci-Citrus IPA with only about 2l left.

I've also finished most of The Point Double IPA with a similar approximately 2l left.

This one is the kicker, of my 3rd brew, the DDH Hazy IPA, I only have a single 750ml bottle left which means I've drunk 9.25l of that.

And my last completed brew, the All Inn Brewing NEIPA FWK, I'd say that almost half of that has already been consumed.

8+8+9.25+4=29.25

Worse, this current brew which should be ready for bottling in 2 days will go mostly to my brother.

Then the next brew will be a Apple Cider as requested by my wife and I understand brew time can be quite long so I'm thinking I am unlikely to get another beer down until mid-Jan. Which won't be ready to drink until mid-Feb.

Might need to see if some of the local craft breweries will fill my kegs in the mean time. Can't have the Kegerator sitting there unused right.

Toldja ya’d want several droids 😜

• Haha 3