Lion City Lager

20 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Yeah i was thinking an E2 might be the winner , cheers Mark ... i really feel like it was 90% there. Its 100% standalone by itself but to make it closer to the Original just a nudge and it will be great. And still a 20 dollar beer haha

Ps in Purchased Beers I’ve done a possible BrewPrint clone recipe for your Cricketers brew.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

I got the last keg sitting there getting a little age in it. Was stoked with it without the hops .... with the extra hallertau hops 😮😮😮

It was one of those times that you taste the sample from the droid and you are "ooooh, that's gunna be good"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

It was one of those times that you taste the sample from the droid and you are "ooooh, that's gunna be good"

That can be a trap, I remember when fermenting the old way (plastic fermenter) I sometimes over did the hydrometer checks on a particular brew. In reflection it was more for the sample rather than the reading.🤗

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2020 at 4:47 PM, Paul84 said:

10 WEEKS... what are you a sadist .... 

@Rob Courtney . I made it 9.5 weeks . This is very quickly shaping up as my favorite print I have done out of the box . And for a cheap brew I am also not complaining 😄 . So many more to try but this one is great 😄

5 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Dont quote me on this @Barrelboy, i am not a lager drinker but I am enjoying it.  I do enjoy tiger anyways and I am enjoying the malty/honey flavors of it . I will brew it many times over i am thinking lol 

Haha, sitting on the fence lol. If not to my liking, I won’t have a go, just seek the $39 ha lol

On 01/03/2020 at 5:04 PM, Rob Courtney said:

Just sampled out of the droid used Hallertau hops 15gms...May look at just bottling this one, very nice just out of the droid, 8 or so weeks may be the bomb

well 4 weeks isn't the bomb, OK without being great, the hops overwhelms it at the moment

In saying that, starting a bottle of US Chiller with Hallertau that I added, that is a fairly handy beer now. For what was basically a couple of bucks of hops added, this has made a steady beer take the next step, so this has had four more weeks than the Tiger ad the hops is part of the band, not the d&ck head lead singer

• Haha 1