Belgian Lager

Pursya

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Liquid hops that Brewart supplies. Don't worry, it answers my question and I will adjust the amount of dry hops I put in cause I may as well use the hop pouches (hop oil) given I have paid for them and make the dry hops stretch a little bit further

Ha ha. I’d use the liquid brew print hops and 10g of pellets for the dry hop. 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually looking forward to this brew I have just done. I can taste the difference between how I was doing hops before (long story, I am sure nobody wants to hear it anymore) to how I used the pouches now, The bitterness in the brew really stands out but I am hoping for a bit more again with dry hopping...actually should be a lot more

Fairly handy brew to be drinking, even if it has dropped down from 40 degrees to 23 ( one reason I moved here)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only had the pirate lager once , just to say I have tried it and because i have generally enjoyed everything else that has come out of that brewery.  Wasnt hard to drink but not my cup of tea as I dont really do Lagers , but might have to give the belgian a run as it is getting good reviews here 😉 .

• Upvote 1

On 30/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, Paul84 said:

Ive only had the pirate lager once , just to say I have tried it and because i have generally enjoyed everything else that has come out of that brewery.  Wasnt hard to drink but not my cup of tea as I dont really do Lagers , but might have to give the belgian a run as it is getting good reviews here 😉 .

yeah Pirate Lager is OK but was a good beer to compare some of the lagers I drink. I have tried a few different craft lagers and some are really nice whilst others including P/L are better than the major brand dry beers ( but that is a efiin' low bar. The Belgian is a touch different t other beers I have tried but will put a smile on your face

• 4 weeks later...