Is there a way to stay logged into the app

Banjo

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a Samsung Android phone and I also keep getting logged out. On the Android version of the app, there is no "stay logged in" option on the login screen. Has anyone found a way to stay logged in to the app (on Android)?

I also seem to be missing any notifications from the app (eg. fermentation complete). Notifications are enabled for the app and I have tried removing and reinstalling the app. Notifications used to work. Do you need to be logged in to the app to receive the notifications? I guess these problems may be related.

30 minutes ago, Bunkers Hill Brewing Company said:

I have a Samsung Android phone and I also keep getting logged out. On the Android version of the app, there is no "stay logged in" option on the login screen. Has anyone found a way to stay logged in to the app (on Android)?

I also seem to be missing any notifications from the app (eg. fermentation complete). Notifications are enabled for the app and I have tried removing and reinstalling the app. Notifications used to work. Do you need to be logged in to the app to receive the notifications? I guess these problems may be related.

Have exactly the same problem with my Samsung S6. However I do get notifications advising a particular beer has finished conditioning ie end of the 2 week carbonation period. 

The ipad functions well with all notifications, brewing information etc. but the log in drops out fairly quickly if not using and haven’t found a way to prolong it.

Cheers Mark.

6 minutes ago, Bunkers Hill Brewing Company said:

OK, so if we can't stay logged in to the app, does anyone know the criteria for being logged out? Is it time based, closing the app, rebooting your phone etc that causes you to be logged out?

Do the app developers read this forum at all?

I’ll tag the Brewart Team so they do get to read this thread/posts

@BrewArt Team

Cheers Mark

Hi @Barrelboy, Thanks for the tag.

We have been made aware of the notification issue on Android and we currently have developers working on a fix. We're hopeful they'll be finished with the update really soon. I have mentioned the log out issue to them and they'll test for it so the bug can be fixed as well. 
Thanks for letting us know. 

Cheers