Purchased Beers

19 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

To beer or not to beer, that is the question?

Sitting here waiting out the 15 minutes post Covid Booster period before I can get on with the day.

It’s the festive season and will be hot. Surely a few beers this afternoon is acceptable …

More than acceptable, it’s a must. You were busy Sunday so this is your “piss head Wednesday”. As you say it ends in a “y”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Dustin Frothman said:

To beer or not to beer, that is the question?

Sitting here waiting out the 15 minutes post Covid Booster period before I can get on with the day.

It’s the festive season and will be hot. Surely a few beers this afternoon is acceptable …

Will definately take the edge off the achy arm to come lol. 

I got a Rocky Ridge Christmas pack for Xmas. Slowly working through them and havent had a bad one yet , and i think they average around 9% 🤣🤣🤣 . The 2 excessive adjuncts are 14% beers 😲

20211221_135525.jpg

20211221_135705.jpg

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Paul84 said:

Will definately take the edge off the achy arm to come lol. 

I got a Rocky Ridge Christmas pack for Xmas. Slowly working through them and havent had a bad one yet , and i think they average around 9% 🤣🤣🤣 . The 2 excessive adjuncts are 14% beers 😲

20211221_135525.jpg

20211221_135705.jpg

Score!

A mate was in town for work - 2 beers at home and then went to the pub.

The morning is tomorrow’s problem …

• Haha 2

Finally 36hrs out of a course of 3 antibiotics and I can enjoy a drink again. It's been criminal in this weather, on holidays and no beer allowed all week.

Anyway it's  been raining all afternoon and it's not too hot but since it stopped all the rain has evaporated and its about 120% humidity. I'm out of nice beer but luckily this weather calls for my stash of "party beer" - cheap 500mL cans of inoffensive European "Premium Lager". Today in the fridge I had Royal Dutch which is a bit lower alcohol than most in the category, but has a nice smooth beer that sends lots of malt up your nose, light bitterness on your tongue and puts beer down your throat. Very refreshing. Might walk down to the beach and try to catch a squid after this.

Snapchat-761100729.thumb.jpg.a50290ee084fd934439cf821578f155d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Wazza_wantsbeer said:

One excellent beer and one absolutely brilliant beer.

Excellent...

20220115_141930.thumb.jpg.64a3709364e953477b957e2df5af9e84.jpg

BRILLIANT...!!!

20220115_161633.thumb.jpg.b8f77a69b43c27b64f929ce61ede9c8c.jpg

Garage Project, best brewery in the Southern Hemisphere!

454CFCB7-ED17-495C-BA92-97050CB27516.thumb.jpeg.65b91c822b8c3bbb7505fbf45acb5aaf.jpeg

Them’s fighting words!

Coopers or Big Shed for me.

My Belgian IPA seems to be disappearing …

Edited by Dustin Frothman
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dustin Frothman said:

148499D4-B58C-4026-B676-71C98DF06E54.thumb.jpeg.fe00ff7cb045df0a8621c962760fe5c7.jpeg

Golden Stout Time for dessert.

Glad I don’t have to get a covid booster tomorrow like the wife …

However you might need an injection of Berocca!

Now while your still there can you ascertain the base for the Boozy Fruit eg IPA, PA…. the fruit and hops. You know, get the recipe ha. (Torture is allowed when it comes to brew recipes.)

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

However you might need an injection of Berocca!

Now while your still there can you ascertain the base for the Boozy Fruit eg IPA, PA…. the fruit and hops. You know, get the recipe ha. (Torture is allowed when it comes to brew recipes.)

I think the Boozy Fruit recipe is on the can but it sure is a special beer, one of their best. Loads of hops.

The boys are not here tonight but I reckon if you asked really nicely I reckon they would probably tell.

I preferred their old brewery around the corner, it was a bit cosier and less slick … I had my 40th there a few years ago.

But still very pleased they managed to get the government grant that Pirate Life didn’t deserve and grow their brewery with it.

A great South Aussie home brew success story.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gillies Brewing said:

Hopefully the last carton I buy for a long while. I dont usually get beer from the local bottle-o and I remember why now... $77.50 for the carton!

Snapchat-23883855.jpg

I tell you what, that’s a top price. I just looked up the cost here in Adelaide, where Coopers are, $64.99 a slab. So what 13 bucks to get it way up there, buy another one 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1