New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ordered last week so you guys should be getting a special order, do kinda think $350 and above orders should definitely be free delivery though. I have 16 prints I can make + I have some extras of each element E1 and 5 and a few extra X1s and 2s, so will see where my mind takes me when I get down to the last 6. Do have a Hops Sessed to make though I did last year and yeah...so @J P go 100gms mix of Simcoe and Mosiac or just 50gms?

24 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Ordered last week so you guys should be getting a special order, do kinda think $350 and above orders should definitely be free delivery though. I have 16 prints I can make + I have some extras of each element E1 and 5 and a few extra X1s and 2s, so will see where my mind takes me when I get down to the last 6. Do have a Hops Sessed to make though I did last year and yeah...so @J P go 100gms mix of Simcoe and Mosiac or just 50gms?

I think you’d be good with 50 of each simcoe and mosaic.  in my opinion. 

the garage project seems to favour simcoe/mosaic, amarillo/ mosaic galaxy/mosaic. 
G-A-M-S  seems to be a good set of complementary hops.  

have had good luck with Idaho7/galaxy blend too.  Wouldn’t go over 100-150g total dry hop unless you’re using cryo. 

I once did 250g DH and the results were an undrinkable soapy failure 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks Brewart Team! I just ordered ingredients for my next 8 brews! 

New beers for me: Mountain Range IPA, Highlands IPA, Cooper's Pacific Pale Ale

Repeats: Lord's English Pale Ale, Cooper's Sparkling Ale, Belgian Strong Ale (3rd time!), Belgian Lager, Lawn Mower Lager

Plus, I ordered a couple extra X5s. With cooler weather just a couple months away, it occurred to me that I might want to increase the ABV on a couple batches. Anyone here tried adding an X5 to the Belgian Lager or the Lord's English?

• Like 2

On 12/08/2023 at 12:13 AM, Steve Gyldenvand said:

Thanks Brewart Team! I just ordered ingredients for my next 8 brews! 

New beers for me: Mountain Range IPA, Highlands IPA, Cooper's Pacific Pale Ale

Repeats: Lord's English Pale Ale, Cooper's Sparkling Ale, Belgian Strong Ale (3rd time!), Belgian Lager, Lawn Mower Lager

Plus, I ordered a couple extra X5s. With cooler weather just a couple months away, it occurred to me that I might want to increase the ABV on a couple batches. Anyone here tried adding an X5 to the Belgian Lager or the Lord's English?

I haven't thought of adding an extra x5 to a Bel Lager but I have thought of dropping a couple of X5s from a Belgian Strong Ale, it'd get the beer back to about 6% which would make it a bit more sessionable. Interested in your thoughts on thoughts on the Pacific Pale Ale.

• Upvote 1

Anyways, placed my order, just going the lagers this time, have a wort of Pale ale to do yet.

12 lagers working out at $20.50 each before dry hops and incidentals to make a brew. Fair to say $25 bucks a brew would cover it which when you compare it to just standard Aussie lagers and they are pretty much $60 a carton...happy brewing

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 13/08/2023 at 5:57 AM, Rob Courtney said:

I haven't thought of adding an extra x5 to a Bel Lager but I have thought of dropping a couple of X5s from a Belgian Strong Ale, it'd get the beer back to about 6% which would make it a bit more sessionable. Interested in your thoughts on thoughts on the Pacific Pale Ale.

Getting ready to bottle my first batch of the Pacific Pale ale today, Rob. Even though this is my first go at this beer, on a whim I added one of those extra X5s to it. I personally prefer a higher ABV in my beer. I'll let you know how it turns out.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/10/2023 at 8:29 AM, Steve Gyldenvand said:

Getting ready to bottle my first batch of the Pacific Pale ale today, Rob. Even though this is my first go at this beer, on a whim I added one of those extra X5s to it. I personally prefer a higher ABV in my beer. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Alright, my Pacific Pale Ale + hit 2 weeks yesterday, so we had to uncap a couple and give them a try. So far, so good. With the extra alcohol on board, this one is definitely going to benefit from some extra time in the bottle, but we're very pleased at this point.

IMG_4858.jpeg

• Like 1