New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

Just now, Rob Courtney said:

Pretty quick delivery for Aus Post delivered in 5.5 days to a small country town

What!!!! You have got to be pissing me. Is this drunk Rob? Hangover Rob?Have you lost a few days. Your telling us that Australia Post was actually efficient, providing great service? Your got to be dreaming 😂😀

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

What!!!! You have got to be pissing me. Is this drunk Rob? Hangover Rob?Have you lost a few days. Your telling us that Australia Post was actually efficient, providing great service? Your got to be dreaming 😂😀

Credit where it's due and both boxes turned up on the same day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rob Courtney said:

Pretty quick delivery for Aus Post delivered in 5.5 days to a small country town

I wasn't able to join in the free delivery fun because my card expired at the start of Feb.

My bank shipped the new card in December and it got lost in the Christmas rush and arrived Feb 15, but of course I'd already called up Feb 1 and they cancelled it and sent a new one which still hasn't arrived. I haven't got any tracking so God alone knows when it will get here. I'm too scared to call them again lest it get cancelled again and I go back to square 1. So I'm sitting here in week 4 of a cash-and-bank-transfer or paypal (it's connected directly to my bank acct) only economy until it arrives. Meanwhile packages that got sent since then have all arrived without a fuss.

Anyway, that's my whinge for today. Never had any issues with Brewart deliveries taking a long time :)

• Sad 1

Just now, Captain 3 Droids said:

BrewArt are exceptional in preparing you order and notification to Australian Post. It is Australia Post that have the unexpected  deliver times.

Yeah, and somehow AusPost seem to know the BrewArt deliveries are of top priority too, they always get here pretty speedily (by TI standards)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

What is going on! Placed order last Thursday and delivered today. That’s an Australia Post delivery record, should be submitted to “Ripley’s Believe it or Not”

So as you don’t think Aust Post is now perfect I forgot to mention that the delivery guy put the 3 large boxes on top of each other up against the hinged side of the screen door so I couldn’t open it (3rd time now). So out the back door, open the double gates, go to the front door, move the boxes away from the door, go close the gates etc etc. 😂😂

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

So as you don’t think Aust Post is now perfect I forgot to mention that the delivery guy put the 3 large boxes on top of each other up against the hinged side of the screen door so I couldn’t open it (3rd time now). So out the back door, open the double gates, go to the front door, move the boxes away from the door, go close the gates etc etc. 😂😂

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

If the AusPost contractor bloke walks across my front lawn instead of using the path one more time I may have to invoke Clint Eastwood like control measures.

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/3/22 at 5:13 PM, Captain 3 Droids said:

I am now, yes have placed an order. Couldn’t help myself, it’s your fault.😁

I don’t believe it, placed order last Thursday, rapid order completion by BrewArt store, picked up by Australia Post and delivered today!!! And that’s via Melbourne per tracking. 
Well done Australia Post (credit where credit is due).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

I don’t believe it, placed order last Thursday, rapid order completion by BrewArt store, picked up by Australia Post and delivered today!!! And that’s via Melbourne per tracking. 
Well done Australia Post (credit where credit is due).

They say miracles can happen.

Now you just need those Crows to win …

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Free shipping for $200 of purchases is on again which is handy because I've already gone through my initial ingredients. There are some suggested winter brewprints, although given the multiple delays on my droid maybe it's more realistic to stock up on summer lagers...

• Upvote 2