New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Rob Courtney said:

Free again on orders over $100...get in quick before you know who gets it all

cut off June 15

It would seem that the discount doesn’t come into effect until you get the email. I don’t have the email yet and the purchase app is still showing $15 for delivery.

Now that’s interesting. Perhaps I’m being held back so you guys can get some ha ha ha

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

cut off June 15

Interesting. The pre order droids are meant to ship shortly and will include a $100 voucher as an apology for the months long wait. Hopefully it arrives before the 15th.

• Like 1

G 'Day Guys,

Thanks for the heads up. It seems that some of our Australian BrewArtists have received the US Newsletter which includes Free Shipping. 

As an offer of apology we'll be extending this offer to you for the rest of today (10/06/2022 11:59 ACST)
To claim the offer of Free Shipping on orders over $100 use the code: WHOOPS 
in the checkout

Cheers

Just now, BrewArt Team said:

G 'Day Guys,

Thanks for the heads up. It seems that some of our Australian BrewArtists have received the US Newsletter which includes Free Shipping. 

As an offer of apology we'll be extending this offer to you for the rest of today (10/06/2022 11:59 ACST)
To claim the offer of Free Shipping on orders over $100 use the code: WHOOPS 
in the checkout

Cheers

Brilliant

On 10/06/2022 at 6:43 PM, Rob Courtney said:

sweet, just a bit of a top up order on some lagerswhich should then have my last of this order being consumed Xmas or around that mark

I did the same, hoping to make some decent lagers I can drink at the snow and still drive home.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

We had the US free shipping, now the Aussie one, brewers are biting at the bit.😄

I only have a few brews worth left and two of my kegs are nearly empty. I'm about ready any time they want to make the offer.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

In conjunction with the upgraded Version 2 BrewFlo and kegging? Why not?

I have stainless kegs and a kegerator. Whilst the brewflo is an ingenious way to push beer out of a bag using air I like being able to take my beer with me on trips.

I am about ready for more ingredients though. Been brewing non stop building a stockpile since the beerdroid arrived in June.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:13 AM, Rob Courtney said:

cut off June 15

Boy oh boy, the last official (there was the 1 day free shipping due to USA email accidentally done to some here) was on the 12th of May! 3 months ago. (Coopers are monthly with this month only $100 worth of purchases.) Now with the ingredients price rises a free ship would be great and helpful.

What do you think? Let the Revolution begin😂😀

1 hour ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Boy oh boy, the last official (there was the 1 day free shipping due to USA email accidentally done to some here) was on the 12th of May! 3 months ago. (Coopers are monthly with this month only $100 worth of purchases.) Now with the ingredients price rises a free ship would be great and helpful.

What do you think? Let the Revolution begin😂😀

I did like the $100 one, another quick order, bang in some Summer ales in the order and I'd be happy. It si funny how when I place an order, they go free delivery the next day and when you complain, the go free delivery the next day.

Isn't to hard to see who is the middle child...

• Haha 2