New Brewprint and free shipping over $200

Pursya

Cheers mate , yeah i am thinking that the filter is going to be a great addition. And ill give the cold crashing a go . Will just have to adjust my brew schedule. Usually I can put a brew down on my shift change day and then Bottle/Keg on days off when I have more time. Might need to drop the brew on a Sunday before work brew, hop,cold crash and then bottle next break 🤣

On 09/01/2021 at 12:06 PM, Paul84 said:

Cheers mate , yeah i am thinking that the filter is going to be a great addition. And ill give the cold crashing a go . Will just have to adjust my brew schedule. Usually I can put a brew down on my shift change day and then Bottle/Keg on days off when I have more time. Might need to drop the brew on a Sunday before work brew, hop,cold crash and then bottle next break 🤣

I'm also a shift worker but not on the same sort of schedule as you.

I have found that if I start a brew later in the evening then it will usually finish the program at a time that is not conducive to me starting the kegging process. So I end up leaving it overnight or perhaps for another day and the cold crash is extended by default. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/01/2021 at 7:42 AM, Rob Courtney said:

Just did a stocktake of ingredients left with beers still on my list, may have to make an order. Have managed to get a couple of extra beers out of extra ingredients ordered (sadly not Lawnmower) but am slightly concerned about the extra amounts of yeast I have in stock for no apparent reason. This is me ordering all the rest of the Brewart ingredients

Just did the same, boy don’t do it as the $ value could well shock  you - I’m shocked!  And I have an order on the way!

• 1 month later...
On 17/04/2021 at 1:46 AM, Paul84 said:

Just did a big order, was on the dregs of my ingredients and had to commit to more, good to have 6 months stock back up my sleeve again when it comes in :-D  

Can understand being in Port Hedland that a big order would be the way to go, but 6 months worth could be very huge? Mine is going to be substantial as over 2 months since last order.

initially probably not the way to go but I order by ingredient numbers not by recipe requirements. This way I can brew whatever recipe I like however in the beginning it meant I’d have excess stock when ordering again. But usage records now allow for a much more accurate ingredient purchase.

Probably st

19 hours ago, Captain 3 Droids said:

Can understand being in Port Hedland that a big order would be the way to go, but 6 months worth could be very huge? Mine is going to be substantial as over 2 months since last order.

initially probably not the way to go but I order by ingredient numbers not by recipe requirements. This way I can brew whatever recipe I like however in the beginning it meant I’d have excess stock when ordering again. But usage records now allow for a much more accurate ingredient purchase.

Probably still not as big as yours lol..12 brewprints ( or ingredients for) and enough supplies to push through for another few months. 6 months is my target to brew them all. I only really get 1 beer down a fortnight when i am brewing for bulk 

On 19/04/2021 at 7:17 AM, Paul84 said:

Probably st

Probably still not as big as yours lol..12 brewprints ( or ingredients for) and enough supplies to push through for another few months. 6 months is my target to brew them all. I only really get 1 beer down a fortnight when i am brewing for bulk 

Good way to go. Do you supplement the brew a fortnight with purchased beer or the 10l is enough? Only ask not because we want everyone to be piss pots but just interesting as to methods/mixes etc.

• Haha 1

Yes and No @Captain 3 Droids . I use the brewprints more as my daily drivers on days off, i do buy some other cheap beers depending on what I am doing ( camping, picnics etc ) . And usually every month I go spend way too much on 6 (12) crafties. So Yes to buying more . But No because when I am on shift i dont really drink, mainly whisky in the evenings once the young one has gone to bed , and night shifts I only have shower beers on the Tuesday Morning (last night) and my symbol of work being over for the round 🤣.

So the 10 litres really only has to last 5.5 days 🤣 per fortnight

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Paul84 said:

Just had my order show up and been split into brews 😭. Always next time 🤣🤣🤣

20210423_134252.jpg

Looking like some promising prints there anyway mate.   15$. It’s a couple pints done “the old way”. 😜