Save $$$ by purchasing the elements individually

I have recently purchased 4 x brews for $87. Saving $48 on the brewprint purchases for 4 x brews by purchasing the elements individually - I am bottling so don't need the extra kegging glucose and substitute the droid cleanse for a brewers no risne sanitiser - the cerveza works out to be about $17, you save approx $11 + per brewprint. 

Might be worth it for those that like the brewprint recipes but want to save $$$. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Yeah I have noticed the same thing and that is why I buy all my ingredients individually instead of buying the BrewPrint to help save a little bit on the cost of making the BrewPrint.

I also mentioned in another post that it would be good if BrewArt let you choose carbonation drops instead of the priming liquid when ordering the BrewPrint for the BrewArtists that bottle instead of keg.

I would have thought that the cost of the BrewPrint would be better value since it is packaged but I guess you are just paying for the convenience of having it all ready to go in the one box.

BrewArt are a premium product so they will be a little bit more expensive then other homebrew products.

• 1 month later...

I've gone down this path with my last order.

And the money saved in three Brewprints basically paid the shipping costs, so worth the effort.

And I have a solution for packaging when they arrived.

Small container goes into the fridge. Printed labels keep track of everything.

Containers are "Bremick" branded screw containers.

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2926.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, PeterS said:

So what temperature do you store the ingredients?

Small container, primer, yeast, hops, goes in the fridge, about 4 degrees.

Large container goes in the same location (walk in robe) as the kegged beer. Temp varies from 15 -  30 degrees.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Paul84 said:

@Rob Courtney , hey Mate , where did you source the spreadsheet. I saw last update was July 2019 , does that mean its a live document ? 

Check out the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/510017639207765/?ref=share) and select “files” for the latest version of the file. It’s now regularly updated by the page members

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Clayton Angel said:

Got my first batch of ingredients yesterday thanks to the spreadsheet. an amazing reference and massive thanks to the author!

I did the same last week. It is a fantastic resource.

I have all my ingredients ready to go and am just waiting on a replacement tap for my Droid as the original one had a damaged seal.

Simply brilliant and very generous customer service from BrewArt to send out a new part for an older unit. 👏

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

I did the same last week. It is a fantastic resource.

I have all my ingredients ready to go and am just waiting on a replacement tap for my Droid as the original one had a damaged seal.

Simply brilliant and very generous customer service from BrewArt to send out a new part for an older unit. 👏

Agree, Coopers exceptional customer service is so consistent and second to none. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

indeed.  after purchase support rivals ANY company i've ever dealt with and really builds loyalty and appreciation for the product and smooth production hobbyists.   Well done Brewart, and well done community for making this whole gig much more fun and productive!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...