Community Suggestions

BrewArt Team

G'day @Rob Courtney,

Thanks for your suggestion about a General Topic header. 

I have been able to get a 'BREWART BANTER' header for topics which don't quite fit, and for general threads which may not even be about BrewArt. 

I thought I'd kick it off here with a 'Community Suggestions' thread. Please feel free to get in touch here (please tag @BrewArt Team) with any Community Suggestions you might have to improve your experience.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, BrewArt Team said:

G'day @Rob Courtney,

Thanks for your suggestion about a General Topic header. 

I have been able to get a 'BREWART BANTER' header for topics which don't quite fit, and for general threads which may not even be about BrewArt. 

I thought I'd kick it off here with a 'Community Suggestions' thread. Please feel free to get in touch here (please tag @BrewArt Team) with any Community Suggestions you might have to improve your experience.

Cheers

@BrewArt Team

Cheers, a good forum is one that considers its forum users needs, really appreciate it

19 minutes ago, Barrelboy said:

Baby steps as they say be it would be good to move some of the threads eg “Carbonation Discussions” A

and some posts eg bottles etc

That is where moderation comes in, being able to cut and paste off topic discussions into areas that new people to the forum will find more easily

On 14/04/2020 at 6:37 PM, Barrelboy said:

The “Banter Thread”  is the “off topic” thread as per discription?

Hey guys,

Yes the 'Banter' thread is the Off Topic thread. This is for all things that don't fit into the current categories, whether it's BrewArt related or just a thread for some spicy memes and good times.

19 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

could Carbonation General Discussions Thread and posts in Advance Brewing thread be transferred here?

How can other threads and or posts be moved? 

We try and keep the subjects segregated into defined categories, as we know how crazy forums can get and we want to make it easy for new brewers to reference, as well as convenient for you guys to find.  

3wz2ps.jpg

Cheers

8 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

Hey guys,

Yes the 'Banter' thread is the Off Topic thread. This is for all things that don't fit into the current categories, whether it's BrewArt related or just a thread for some spicy memes and good times.

We try and keep the subjects segregated into defined categories, as we know how crazy forums can get and we want to make it easy for new brewers to reference, as well as convenient for you guys to find.  

3wz2ps.jpg

Cheers

@Barrelboy Ouch

• BrewArt Team featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 22/06/2020 at 8:03 PM, Rob Courtney said:

@BrewArt Team Not sure this can be done but, now that the forum is starting to pick up, can the "Topics" heading accommodate the last 10 topics, instead of 5? People tend to look for the current posts on a forum and with only 5, some threads may get missed.

Hey @Rob Courtney,

Thanks for your suggestion. We were able to increase the number of topics to 10, and we've also moved them to the top of the screen for easier access. 

Cheers

This thread is great. I’m going to make possibly a good suggestion, for us on this forum who regularly purchase ( or achieve a certain $ amount) Brewprints and or ingredients over $200 ( due to free delivery) be given a rating that entitles free delivery over $200 at any time.

Good idea?

If you regular order, but not over $200 then perhaps a cumulative amount entitles a free delivery?

@BrewArt Team

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

This thread is great. I’m going to make possibly a good suggestion, for us on this forum who regularly purchase ( or achieve a certain $ amount) Brewprints and or ingredients over $200 ( due to free delivery) be given a rating that entitles free delivery over $200 at any time.

Good idea?

If you regular order, but not over $200 then perhaps a cumulative amount entitles a free delivery?

@BrewArt Team

That would be fantastic.

If it was free delivery over $200 then either way each time I placed an order it would always be over $200.

To quote George Costanza:

"Why pay for it if when you can apply yourself, and then maybe you can  get it for free.".

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 26/06/2020 at 6:54 PM, Barrelboy said:

Good idea?

@BrewArt Team

G 'Day @Barrelboy,

I like the suggestion, I'll pass it on. To be honest I'm not liking our chances. Postage is extremely expensive in Australia, and the current $15 flat rate doesn't even cover off what we're charged. Secondly I don't think there's a function of our Online Stores to do this, but as we've established I'm the brewer not the computer software guy.

Cheers