Hi BrewArtists,

We wanted to share something really exciting with you. We have just launched our range of BrewArt Dry Hops and our Dry Hop Filter.

Using Dry Hops is the ultimate way to craft beers bursting with big, hoppy flavours and aromas! Dry Hops can give your beer everything from piney and resinous flavours to citrus and tropical aromas that jump out of the glass, and they improve head retention!

What you need to know:

FIRMWARE UPDATE: We’ve upgraded BeerDroid firmware (P016) to include a Dry Hop function that when used on a Custom brew, or when you start a Dry Hopped BrewPrint will send you a push notification when it’s time to add your hops. You’ll have to update your firmware to use this function.

BREWPRINTS: We’ve crafted a new range of Dry Hopped BrewPrints and upgraded some existing BrewPrints to include Dry Hops to get the best flavour profile for that beer!

DRY HOP FILTER: We strongly recommend the use of the Dry Hop Filter to avoid blockages of kegging or bottling equipment from hop debris.

Watch video on Dry Hops

Dry Hop Filter Instructional Video 

So, what are you waiting for? Head to brewart.com and check out the range for yourself!

Cheers,

The BrewArt Team

100541140_CPR00004_530x1440_DryHop_Hero2.thumb.jpg.db8dca30c945f4f2f943d4216dd8f12e.jpg

19 minutes ago, BrewArt Team said:

Hi BrewArtists,

We wanted to share something really exciting with you. We have just launched our range of BrewArt Dry Hops and our Dry Hop Filter.

Using Dry Hops is the ultimate way to craft beers bursting with big, hoppy flavours and aromas! Dry Hops can give your beer everything from piney and resinous flavours to citrus and tropical aromas that jump out of the glass, and they improve head retention!

What you need to know:

FIRMWARE UPDATE: We’ve upgraded BeerDroid firmware (P016) to include a Dry Hop function that when used on a Custom brew, or when you start a Dry Hopped BrewPrint will send you a push notification when it’s time to add your hops. You’ll have to update your firmware to use this function.

BREWPRINTS: We’ve crafted a new range of Dry Hopped BrewPrints and upgraded some existing BrewPrints to include Dry Hops to get the best flavour profile for that beer!

DRY HOP FILTER: We strongly recommend the use of the Dry Hop Filter to avoid blockages of kegging or bottling equipment from hop debris.

Watch video on Dry Hops

So, what are you waiting for? Head to brewart.com and check out the range for yourself!

Cheers,

The BrewArt Team

100541140_CPR00004_530x1440_DryHop_Hero2.thumb.jpg.db8dca30c945f4f2f943d4216dd8f12e.jpg

Great stuff, a welcome addition to the BrewArt brews. Hops, filter, new recipes and firmware upgrade, you beauty.

Well done

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BrewArt Team said:

Hi BrewArtists,

What you need to know:

Watch video on Dry Hops

Cheers,

The BrewArt Team

Nice.

@BrewArt Team so do you think the hops give better flavour just put in without a hops ball or sock and then just filtered in the end?

@BrewArt Team This is great. I have the filters and a ton of hops and ingredients on it's way. Looking forward to this having already experimented with Dry hops but not really knowing when to add or how much 🙂

But I wanted to let you know I did have a bit of an issue with firmware update. I watched it go through the process on the Driod and then went to it's regular display. But what I did notice on my iPhone 11 is showed as still updating. Luckily I had another phone to check and that stated firmware up to date but the phone I started it with was still spinning stating updating. I closed the app and opened again and all was fine.

Just thought you would like to know and perhaps others who think the Driod is stuck.

~Alan

1 hour ago, Alan Batchelor said:

@BrewArt Team This is great. I have the filters and a ton of hops and ingredients on it's way. Looking forward to this having already experimented with Dry hops but not really knowing when to add or how much 🙂

But I wanted to let you know I did have a bit of an issue with firmware update. I watched it go through the process on the Driod and then went to it's regular display. But what I did notice on my iPhone 11 is showed as still updating. Luckily I had another phone to check and that stated firmware up to date but the phone I started it with was still spinning stating updating. I closed the app and opened again and all was fine.

Just thought you would like to know and perhaps others who think the Driod is stuck.

~Alan

Noticed the same but logging out and back in does correct it. I think this can be common with a number of app updates

6 hours ago, Alan Batchelor said:

~Alan

Thanks Alan,

We've been working on the Dry Hop Filter for a long time, so it's nice to finally have released it. The new Firmware update will ensure there's no guess work. It'll advise you to Dry Hop as fermentation is tapering off, then it will automatically cold crash for you, and let you know when it's done. It will make things a lot easier.

Thanks for reporting the Firmware update problem, it has been reported to our developers for them to look into for the next release. 

Cheers

“We've been working on the Dry Hop Filter for a long time, so it's nice to finally have released it. The new Firmware update will ensure there's no guess work. It'll advise you to Dry Hop as fermentation is tapering off, then it will automatically cold crash for you, and let you know when it's done. It will make things a lot easier.”

I thought this might be the case as it would seem some extra time is being added (as with liquid hops if bottling, leave for 24hrs after fermentation has been completed.) Personally not sure about the cold crashing, down to  ? degrees then back up to 18C to keg/ bottle. Have one going now with the new dry hop program so will check out.

8 hours ago, Barrelboy said:

I thought this might be the case as it would seem some extra time is being added (as with liquid hops if bottling, leave for 24hrs after fermentation has been completed.) Personally not sure about the cold crashing, down to  ? degrees then back up to 18C to keg/ bottle. Have one going now with the new dry hop program so will check out.

Interesting that it will cold crash ( I'm assuming straight away after EOF), if that is the case, then that is more expirementing to take place.

@BrewArt Team when are the Saaz and Hallertau hops range coming out?

13 hours ago, Rob Courtney said:

Interesting that it will cold crash ( I'm assuming straight away after EOF), if that is the case, then that is more expirementing to take place.

@BrewArt Team when are the Saaz and Hallertau hops range coming out?

Yes, the BeerDroid will automatically cold crash to clear the hops. 
Without the Cold Crash the hops are still suspended and will clog your filter constantly. This will add some time to the brewing process, but good beer takes time :)

As for Saaz and Hallertau, I don't think we will bring them out in the DH range anytime soon. Personally I think the oils do a great job at making Lagers with the subtle herbal/spice aromas, but they weren't able to get the big 'New World' flavours/aromas.